• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clen, ECA and ... Retalin

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys... I am an IT trainer by profession and I need to prep and conduct some classes that will have me working night and day for the next three weeks.

Here's my question I have been running (alternative weeks) ECA and Clen for almost three months already... and currently am on my Clen week....
I now have at my disposal Retalin .... :umwtf: I was just wondering should I use it while on Clen... has anyone heard of this stupid combination... upfront it does not sound good.... but I have hefty $$$ at stake here

Please reply

Aeugh

Aeugh

By Retalin I'm assuming you mean Ritalin. I would say that it's probably the wrong drug for physical performance. I tried, it actually seems to make you gain a lot of fat I noticed, and it decreases the amount of weight you can use. Ephedrine and caffeine is enough of a stimulant combo in the ECA, adding to ritalin to the combo will just make you a depressed wreck looking for chemical assistance because you don't have the will to train and diet for fatloss and muscle gain.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No I wasnt looking at Retalin (you are right its Ritalin... hence the need for it :)) as a fat burner.... and no it will never ever make you fat because its a stimulant and is on record to reduce fat/weight!

Anyways I was wondering about its usual use... to stay up longer with higher concentration! So it was for mental stemina rather than physical... but all thats past now... I did not use it because of what I was already using!

Thanks for the reply though!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
you should try it paki, it might help with the whole homophobia thing. lol

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still have those handy hhmm... may be I should donate those to Kai to help with his post Olympia nonsensical incoherent self-pitty mumbo jumbo, once Jay, Phil and Dexter kick his ever growing ass :whistle: :whistle:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Paki we know nothing about you, your stats, penis size, training, pictures. why dont you post stuff about yourself?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You want to know my penis size aaahh spoken like a true Kai fan...:laugh: relax Dilated I'm only kidding aaaand by the way I did post this one about myself till you hijacked it!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO really? i dont remember. link?

DesmondSparrs

DesmondSparrs

ritalin is basically coke light from what I've read. I get ritalin for wakefulness/concentration but its a wonderful appetite suppressant/mood booster and aphrodisiak(makes me hornier) also. Ive noticed Ive become far worse creatively on it and Ive become somewhat psychologically addicted to it as well.

the first time I tried EC it had this mood-boosting effect that went away after a while and I felt it was very similar to the mood-effect from ritalin(although EC works more on muscle while ritalin seems to be more brain/cns).

I would use it at the end of a diet if at all, I love that stuff...too much.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes I agree except for EC having positive affects on mood... there are cases of people getting anxiety and depression attacks with it... I know for sure that it ****s up my mood!
Also I ws just wanting to get retalin for a couple of weeks because I knew I had to stay up and ramp up on courses I was to teach ack to back... so never intended to use it for physical side of thngs

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stupid to run clen and eca stack unless you are using ketofen. Clen hits the beta 2 receptors and evetually shuts them down. ECA works off the beta 2 receptors and the beta 3 receptors, so your probablly immune to the **** now unless you are taking keto.

my 2 cents.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What do u think about clenbuterol? i dabbled in the thought of taking it.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clen works great. As you can see I dont get on this board much anymore, got tired of not having a decent chemical section. Clen works great you can use it whether your on or off aas and not worries of it eating up muscle like T3 where you'd only want to take it while on. If you want to run Clen straight through you need ketofen, if not you could do a week on week off 2 weeks on 2 off, people do it all different ways, you would be able to tell when your receptors were getting shut down cause you wouldnt feel the affects of the clen anymore. Also when you first start taking it you will need taurine cause it will make you cramp up big time.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ I see.... im kinda dieting right now so i thought about taking advantage of the extra fat loss before i begin to bulk again. Most likely, if i take it, i would take it by itself so it would be 1 week on, 1 week off, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off? and then make sure im taking in taurine? Also, is it a dangerous drug?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
any drug can be dangerous. for example 2 tylenol make get rid of your headache, but 20 may kill you. But overall Clen is not dangerous. There were some studies out that showed it causing heart damage to rats but when you equated the dosage that they had taken in to what the human body it would have been crazy high and did nothing to show that well thats what would happen if some dumbass was to drink the whole bottle or something.

Its not really dangerous its effects feel somewhat the same as ephedra, except the half life is 36 hours so it stays in your system longer. Only problem I ever had was cramps and sometiems hard going to sleep.

Reactions: dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Ok , thanks for the info bambam, i will continue to consider it but idk if i will take it.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So im gonna get hooked up with some clen for free. I may start taking it next week.

Mika

Mika

Clen is great stuff i take it 2 on 2 off and in the rest day i love to take eca ,but without good diet its nothing

H

Henrywrites

Banned
You already mentioned that this is not the best combination that you should be looking at and I totally agree with you on that. One thing that I have always let people know about some combination of drugs for bodybuilding is that we should not look at the amount we've spent to purchase such as long as we get to realize that it is not the best for our body. So, I will advise you do not combine both.