• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez 11 weeks out of the O

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
7357121.jpg

7357131-1.jpg

Zviko

Zviko

Cant really tell how the left quad looks compare to the right but upperbody is looking thick as always

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I really hope he comes in shredded. That would be awesome.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
my buddy saw him yesterday and today at venice golds

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This pic of Vic always blows me away.

xp7yip-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic's tris of Roelly's?

That would be close...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Roelly by far.

attachment-1.php

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Roelly by far.

attachment-1.php

I dont think so.... standing next to each other Vic has 20 or so punds on Roelly and a few of those would be on his Tricpes too... Yes Roelly's Triceps are great but so are Victor's... I am a fan of both but IMHO "Roelly by far" is not fair statement not fair to Victor... :shakefist:

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Vic's physique is more pleasing and more complete than his opponents.if he comes in shredded he will be a serious threat.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think so.... standing next to each other Vic has 20 or so punds on Roelly and a few of those would be on his Tricpes too... Yes Roelly's Triceps are great but so are Victor's... I am a fan of both but IMHO "Roelly by far" is not fair statement not fair to Victor... :shakefist:
IMO, that's a fair statement.
Vic has great triceps, one of the best currently. But Roelly is on a whole different level with those triceps of his.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Yes Vic is bigger than Roelly as of now, but even with those lbs that Vic has on him, Roelly's triceps still own everyone.

Roelly's triceps and forearms >> Vic

both guest posing in 2009
20kpqpv-1.jpg

2v8s6fl-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ And Roelly has come a long way this past year, don't know that Vic has done the same. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Vic has improved his legs.

Mike33

Mike33

Two amazing bodybuilders :)

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
roelly`s triceps are great.. but that greatness comes from the fact that they are so huge, because their shape is above average at best, in no way can they compete against the triceps that the pros known for their triceps had (except that english synthol guy, i forget his name), why? because most if not all of the pple who had great tricep had amazing shape, there hasnt been anyone who had particularly huge triceps.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ And Roelly has come a long way this past year, don't know that Vic has done the same. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Vic has improved his legs.

Agreed, Roelly "just started" to say so.

roelly`s triceps are great.. but that greatness comes from the fact that they are so huge, because their shape is above average at best, in no way can they compete against the triceps that the pros known for their triceps had (except that english synthol guy, i forget his name), why? because most if not all of the pple who had great tricep had amazing shape, there hasnt been anyone who had particularly huge triceps.

U high? lol

"shape is above average at best" ?

"in no way can they compete against the triceps that the pros known for their triceps had" ?

LMAO but sry I'm having difficulties understanding all that lol.

So who are those with great shape on triceps?

IMO top 3 is:

Kevin, Phil, Roelly - no particular order, all had/have huge tri, striations shape, size... everything.

and then the rest: like Demayo, Priest....etc etc.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed, Roelly "just started" to say so.

U high? lol

"shape is above average at best" ?

"in no way can they compete against the triceps that the pros known for their triceps had" ?

LMAO but sry I'm having difficulties understating all that lol.

So who are those with great shape in triceps?

IMO top 3 is:

Kevin, Phil, Roelly - no particular order, all had/have huge tri, striations shape, size... everything.

and then the rest: like Demayo, Priest....etc etc.
Agreed. Those guys are on a league of their own when it comes to triceps. Gotta love their "peak" on their triceps from a clasped most muscular.