• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene: 9 weeks out!

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So here are the pics that i missed i that fail thread

We're exactly nine weeks away from the prejudging of the 2010 Mr. Olympia and things are starting to get very, very interesting - specifically from the Kai Greene camp.

Greene, the 2009 and 2010 Arnold Classic champ, and trainer Oscar Arden sent us these pics taken earlier this week at Arden's gym. In this pictures, Greene is weighing in at 297 pounds and showing unbelievable conditioning at that bodyweight.

Pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ruhlforever

Ouch incredible condition top 3

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Was it really necessary to pose like that in the first pic? I mean really?

I will never like this troll and his "friend" Oscar, but the fuckers from Weider will give the O to him this year..

oh and he doesn't look 297 in these pics, and Phil looked way better last year 10 weeks out.

DSC_0939_AYWQHCZKWO-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on tkD, give the guy the credit he deserves. He looks really fantastic and he might be 290+, who knows? Anyway, Phil looks far more conditioned and vascular than Phil in that pic you posted.

Watch out, Kai Greene wouldn't be outside the top 3 this year.

R

Ruhlforever

OMG What an attitude. Perhaps he cannot be at 297 pounds but you really got something personal against the unstoppable force of Kai Greene. Sorry but he will kick som asses this Olympia, and a Shoe must convered your mouth buddy, being polite, with you guy, you can hate him but the pictures are AWESOME where Kai display WIDTH WIDTH, roundness and condition

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks really good, especially that most muscular.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
S I C K he's going to place really high this year

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
OMG What an attitude. Perhaps he cannot be at 297 pounds but you really got something personal against the unstoppable force of Kai Greene. Sorry but he will kick som asses this Olympia, and a Shoe must convered your mouth buddy, being polite, with you guy, you can hate him but the pictures are AWESOME where Kai display WIDTH WIDTH, roundness and condition

Enjoy the "awesome" pic, you nuthugger.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL. Someone is allergic to teh gluteus maximus.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure that you aren't allowed to just drop your pants in a public place. And where was the money belt with singles in it?

D

discodunk

Thats just to much, why did you post the pic on his ass :(
He is big tho

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
what the fuck.. lol is it really necessary to show your ass crack?...

that aside..

He looks really good. and if he is indeed 297 that is nuts.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

that aside..

He looks really good. and if he is indeed 297 that is nuts.

What did you expect? It's Kai.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

just what I've said, but since when are u a hater?????????? hahahaha

with pics like that, AND official from flexonline, it's no wonder that the grapefruit jokes and his g4p past will continue..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Come on Daniel, its obvious they took that picture to get reactions like yours, just let it go, theres no need to work yourself up over this.

Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

I think he went too far this time. When Kai comes out in a thread or quest pose or when industry people are discussing him in radio shows, his physique is not in the focus of the discussion, rather his latest stunt gets the attention. Last case I remember was about Kai selling pics of him with a big sock covering his head. Was it an attempt to bring the attention to what can be seen i.e. his body? If it was, it was not working because the sock was suffocating everything else. If he wants to give an artistic presentation he should concentrate on drawing the attention to his physique. Silly costumes and butt naked pics just take the attention away from his body.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilders take pictures with there pants down from behind all the time to check their complete conditioning from lower back to glutes. There's nothing strange about this picture at all. I'm pretty sure there was even a Jay Cutler picture from a day out from the O last year where he had his pants dropped to his knees to show his conditioning from the rear as well.
There's nothing wrong with doing this for your camp, training partner, guru, etc. But to leak them on the internet is a little too much. A pair or posing trunks, or underwear would be more than enough to show the level of conditioning kai is in for the fans, public, etc.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
just what I've said, but since when are u a hater?????????? hahahaha

with pics like that, AND official from flexonline, it's no wonder that the grapefruit jokes and his g4p past will continue..

i'm always a hater for his homo shit.. the handstands, the masks teh ass crack.

I admire his physique though.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilders take pictures with there pants down from behind all the time to check their complete conditioning from lower back to glutes. There's nothing strange about this picture at all. I'm pretty sure there was even a Jay Cutler picture from a day out from the O last year where he had his pants dropped to his knees to show his conditioning from the rear as well.
There's nothing wrong with doing this for your camp, training partner, guru, etc. But to leak them on the internet is a little too much. A pair or posing trunks, or underwear would be more than enough to show the level of conditioning kai is in for the fans, public, etc.

Yes and Jay copped a lot of crap for that pic on this forum as well.

I'm sure that underwear could have continued to be worn for the glutes shot. I had actually been liking the Flex mag videos of late, now I'll just be thinking of this when they have Phil and Kai.