• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

July deadliest month for U.S. forces in Afghan war

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/07/30/afghanistan.soldiers.killed/index.html?hpt=T1

Three U.S. soldiers were killed in two separate blasts in southern Afghanistan, making July the deadliest month for American forces since the war started nine years ago.

Their deaths bring the July tally to 63. A total of 85 international service members, including Americans, have died this month.

Before this month, June was the deadliest month for Americans and coalition forces. A total of 103 international soldiers died last month -- including 60 Americans. The totals are based on reports compiled by CNN.

Hope and Change. LoL.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
obamaworldpeace-1.jpg

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think that's a fair statistic though. I believe there's more U.S. forces there than ever and the summer months are always the deadliest.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I don't think that's a fair statistic though. I believe there's more U.S. forces there than ever and the summer months are always the deadliest.
lol wat.

deaths are still deaths.