• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Melanotan

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For those who dont know what it is check: http://melanotan.org

Did someone tried it? Ive been using it for 10 days now but withoud much results :hsughno: How long before I see some serious results?

T

Thegent

It just speed things up.. personally i think it's a waste, haven't tried it myself though but I know quite a few who use it.

You still have to use a solarium for good results.. I would just drop the whole melanotan thing, and get some sun if i cared about tanning:p

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm I hoped to see some difference in 10 days but it isnt what I expected though. I gonna finish this bottle, go on vacation and give my final veredict. This is the first and the last time tough

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've tried it and got very good result from it.

T

Thegent

It probably varies from person to person.. 10 days I think was a little optimistic though^^

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Achilles--> You have to tan a little bit to get the full effect from it. Just do 6-7 minutes a day (maybe even just 10 minutes 3 times a week). It worked for me.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Achilles--> You have to tan a little bit to get the full effect from it. Just do 6-7 minutes a day (maybe even just 10 minutes 3 times a week). It worked for me.

Hmm tanned 3 times now for 10 minutes but withoud much results. All I got till now are more mole/birthmarks and blue colored lips. How long did you us it?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I used it for a month or so.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So is this just for people who have trouble tanning or have that disorder mentioned on the site?

If i try tanning 7 minutes a day, 3 times a week, i can get a good tan so im assuming you guys have trouble tanning?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will get you a really dark tan and you don't need to do much tanning with it.
Also people use it for bodybuilding contests to get a good tan.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right after injection I would get this warm feeling in my head, and I would get horny as hell. But besides those two I didn't get any sides.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was a bit skeptic before but now I'm almost black. Been on vacation which realy increased the tan. Pleased with the results although I wont do this again not because of the sides or something but I just wanted to try it out.

H

Henrywrites

Banned
Hmm I hoped to see some difference in 10 days but it isnt what I expected though. I gonna finish this bottle, go on vacation and give my final veredict. This is the first and the last time tough

I suggest that you seek for a better alternative since metalin hasn't given you the necessary result that you seek. One thing about making use of some of those is to have a rapid results and after 10 days and you discovered that it is not forthcoming, then you should seek for an alternative.

Pgcc0313

Pgcc0313

Are you tanning on it in the beggining? How much are you using? I take a 10 mg vial and put 2cc bario water in it. I start out by taking 10 ius ED along with tanning ED. After 107 days on that im usually as dark as I want. At that point I just take a single 10 iu shot once a week with 0 tanning to maintain. If your using enough and tanning no doubt by 10 days it's bad. I have naturally dark skin though so most would probably need 2 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Now don't get crazy. If you have real melanotan an you use it right you can literally turn yourself into a black guy. First time I used it I almost did, lol. If it's not working at all its either fake or it went bad. Did you mix it with bariostatic water or sterile water?