• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

5/3/1 and chemicals!

T

Thegent

So, I've searched around a lot and can't find any good info on this thing.. Found like two threads but none was very informative.

Then i noticed there is a few on this forum that do the 5/3/1 program.

So I was hoping there was someone who could share some info on how you cycle steroids with 5/3/1?
PM if you want to be discreet of your use please..

You know, when you get off what do you do? As you your progression will halt, or even go down in weights.

Thanks=)

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Being a natty I'm not going to be a great deal of help here but an idea would be to run it the same way people who are cutting often have recommended: Just run the prescribed reps, don't go for a rep max. I'm not sure how long it takes for your system to reset itself after a steroid cycle so others might have better ideas.

I'm going to suggest...
1st post-steroid cycle: just run prescribed reps from last cycle
2nd post-steroid cycle: go for rep maxes using same numbers as last cycle
3rd post steroid cycle: if the previous cycle's numbers were ok, continue program as normal, if not then reset using last cycle's maxes.

My 2c.

Last edited:
T

Thegent

Not bad El Freako, it's a great idea. Thanks! You seem to be strong AND smart:p

I'll try it my next cycle, feedback here for others when I'm done=)