• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman in Singapore

S

scR

Ronnie Coleman's finally here in Singapore! And I got to meet him! Oh yeah! Ok, anyway, back to the topic, despite a tiring 25-hour flight, Mr Olympia has to get his workout. Today, he trained his back, biceps and abs at True Fitness, Suntec City Mall. Yup, click here for their website.

First thing he requested for before he started his workout,

"You guys got gum?"

And Terry's like, "Oh uh. Err.. I have bad news Ronnie. Chewing gum is banned in Singapore."

Ronnie, "Owh!"

Me, "Yup, welcome to Singapore."

dsc0087sk-1.jpg

dsc0203cd-1.jpg

dsc0217l-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
last pic... still big and nasty...

RON FTW!!!!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
damn, i know ronnie will prolly never look stage decent but he's is looking so awesome in these shots, huge arms and delts!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore?

They have a heap of public decency laws there. Most were designed to clean up their cities and get rid of the unsavoury element. They have corporal punishment as well, so it was a way of essentially having carte blanche on criminals and the like.

Ronnie would look like a giant in Singapore. My old training buddy is from there and he was massive in comparison to his friends and family, at a whopping 183cm and 90kg.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i wonder why hes looking so lean :O

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
LOL@DILATED,
hes done it again

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, still huge, nasty, vascular and awesome :D

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
dilatedmuscle @ LOL . i missed that story about that face pic :(

During the Europa Super Show Live Stream, Gaspari Nutrition was spamming the shit out of the stream with its advertisement "I TRAIN WITH MAX!!!". It featured Flex Lewis mostly saying "GO MAX GO!!!... I TRAIN WITH MAX!" and here was also a montage of all he Gaspari athletes saying "I TRAIN WITH MAX!!!" except Ava Cowan was saying "I GET FUKCED BY MAX!"... That shit was non stop they even squeezed it in for a few seconds in between the placings/awards. Who knew our very own max trained with so many pro's?

R

Ruhlforever

Incredible, he definetely was right at skipping this Mr.Olympia. He perhaps is juicing again and let's see if he can recover soon and being a top 10 Mr.Olympia contender

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahah it's about that comercial by gaspari. that shit went for like a million years during ESS and eventually the guy that trained with max got the cookie.

LOL @DIlatede!!!!! hahahahah awesome!

Dilated 4 VIP.

man u really sucked dilateds cock hard and u want him to be v.i.p, man he ****ed u hard i bet