• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

**** new hater pix ****

HATER

HATER

hello everyone, it has been a while since i posted on here, and even a longer while since i posted any new pix. This summer i really wanted to diet down hard and make sure i got rid of as much fat as possible, it didn't bother me either if i lost any muscle cause of my desperation of losing fat. As most of you remember, my bulk pix at max were 282 lbs. In these latest pix i am 205 lbs right before bed time, and about 201 lbs as soon as i get up in the morning. I just snapped some quick photos as you guys can see so i can show you guys of the progress made so far, sorry for not giving you any mandatories, i will in as soon as possible because i will not be dieting for too much longer, hell, i even started adding extra foods to my diet, so i dont even know how long i will be "lean" for. If you guys have any questions, please ask away, and guys please feel free to criticize me as bad as you want. Here is the link to my bulk pictures

https://musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=184752

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pioneer
HATER

HATER

can someone please help me out with posting the pix on the thread rather than just links? Thank You

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here you go!

20082010575-1.jpg

20082010578-1.jpg

20082010579-1.jpg

20082010577-1.jpg

You look great dude. Any leg shots? Or back shots? How long have you been training?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude pull your pants up... good thing those arent visible directly!
This is a BBing BBS you do realize that right?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ This whole time i was too busy noticing hs enormous bi's and chest that i forgot to look at his nether-region...

Anyways, Hater, this is the best you've ever looked from what i have seen of you before. your biceps are crazy full.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
looking good hater.. hows training and diet?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You looks really good, and as has been said, any back/leg shots?

HATER

HATER

hey guys, sorry, didnt do any legs or back shots, like i said, i took some quick pix to post on here, i will get around to those later, and thanks everyone for the compliments.

HATER

HATER

Dude pull your pants up... good thing those arent visible directly!
This is a BBing BBS you do realize that right?

dude, are you serious?? bodybuilders go on stage with pretty much nothign on, and you're telling me to pull my pants up? get real, and dont look down there if it's bothering you

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hater, like others have said you look great in those pics. I think the most impressive thing is seeing those old picutres of you and the transition you went through. Good work bro.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mach

Mach

dude, are you serious?? bodybuilders go on stage with pretty much nothign on, and you're telling me to pull my pants up? get real, and dont look down there if it's bothering you

THIS!!

Pics look very impressive.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking very lean Hater good job, how big are you arms?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It's not bothering him, it's turning him on.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn straight...these guys asking you to pull your pants up really want you to pull them all the way down.

pingu

pingu

Nice size and bf %
Back and leg shot?