• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai on Next Cover of Flex Magazine!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Choices for next Flex cover; I voted for the first!

big1-1.jpg

big2-1.jpg

big3-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No fair. Phil didn't get it!?!

I like the third one.

Still prefer the idea of Phil and Kai jostling for the front cover.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ May be its a hint to Weiders preference, like F1 they too prefer one of their own atlete over th other... if true that'd be very sad though!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
All look good, but I'd go with the 1st one too.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ May be its a hint to Weiders preference, like F1 they too prefer one of their own atlete over th other... if true that'd be very sad though!

Politics in BBing - NEVER!!!!

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the November issues to choose from:D

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the third as well Tim

8thWonder

8thWonder

Yeah the first will make people hate our sport even more. Sure you can get a good training shot but that's just not it.

Cover 3 should do it! But man it frustrates me that they even wit a guy like Kai cant put together a good cover what the ****? MD delivers
good covers like its nothing so whats flex's problem?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I'm not voting, this is ridiculous. The first one looks too freaky for the public. The first two have terrible contrast. The last two have atrocious photoshop work...

The second pic has obvious abdominal shooping. Look at the color of his oblique shadow and then look at the color in between his abs... terrible. Also look at how obvious his right shoulder editing looks. Also, they cut his obliques off so his waist is smaller but they didnt bother to move his serratus insertion so his obliques now are really wide up top and get really narrow by the middle of his obliques which is anatomically incorrect. I dont understand why the photographer took such a flat photograph and why the digital editor didnt adjust the contrast/levels to give the shot more depth.

Look at the third pic, his left arm (arm on knee) the person who did the photoshopping obviously didnt know where his brachialis-deltoid tie-in is and drew a retarded brown line across the lower part of kai's shoulder...

Terrible pictures... they shouldve just given it to phil since they actually have decent shots of him, cant wait until kai gets a decent post contest photoshoot.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the 3rd one (but what's up with those gloves).

Cork

Cork

The first one alternate version:
121908gremlin-1.jpg

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

in the first one. his biceps look shopped. or is that how they look o_O