• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Australian Federal Election

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
What do a horse, myself and the Australian Government have in common?

Seriously though, I'm surprised no-one has started discussing this here yet haha.

Discuss.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Yeah its a great choice. A ginger backstabber or an arse-backward fukcwit. I'm backing the ginger myself. At least she believes in science.

For the foreigners, our choices for Prime Minister...
980037juliagillard-1.jpg

Current PM: Julia Gillard - notorious for backstabbing our former PM and taking over control of the country from him.

And this fukcwit...
212259tonyabbott091130-1.jpg

Opposition leader: Tony Abbott - notorious for wearing speedos, being a religious conservative with medieval attitudes towards women and not believing in climate change.

Not surprisingly last weekends election ended in a hung vote with neither of the 2 major parties able to get a majority vote... so now we look forwards to weeks for bull**** power deals with independent ministers or a whole new election. Yippee!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't want either to win.

I'm actually happy with the idea of a hung parliament. We aren't meant to have party politics dominating the landscape (in fact it isn't supported under our constitution), the lower house is meant to be representative of individual electorates and the upper house is meant to be independent review. So I'm glad we are being forced back to that with a minority position.

I voted for the Nationals and the Sex Party. The Nats because the WA Nats have taken a stance against all parties to get a better deal for rural areas (shut the **** up Bob Katter), Sex Party because of the censorship debate.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Sex Party? sounds great!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I also voted for the sex party, mostly because of the censorship thing and their stance on gay marriage.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
tony abbott is a ****witt. the best thing i saw during this whole campaign was a group of guys in red speedos bike riding around brisbane with false plastic prince charles esque ears on screaming never say never again. He is so ass backwards opposing advances in science etc...

i voted sex party and the greens.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tony abbott is a ****witt. the best thing i saw during this whole campaign was a group of guys in red speedos bike riding around brisbane with false plastic prince charles esque ears on screaming never say never again. He is so ass backwards opposing advances in science etc...

i voted sex party and the greens.

Voting for the Greens is like throwing your vote away.

Seriously; I worked in Natural Resource Management for half a year and there was never any money or representatives from the Greens or any of those other supposedly environmental parties at important forums. The Nationals and Libs on the other hand were always there (hell our local Nats guy has been to heaps of stuff just to see what is going on). The state Labour party actually blocked a whole heap of NRM funding from the feds. Howard actually had a really good record on the environment, all that activity stopped under Kevin-o-lemon.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Atleast fukcwitt has a good physique...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Atleast fukcwitt has a good physique...
He's a triathlete. He actually does bike tours of electorates and he competed in an ironman event this year.

Just a little tidbit of info on the election: I met the new Minister for Ag and a couple of new senators today. They seem to like to hire good looking, young and smart secretaries and press agents.