• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Road to the Olympia: Jay Cutler Photoshoot

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
JAY_SHOOT_8Weeks-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
large and in charge,i admire jay's dedication

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I admit I'm a die-hard Jay Cutler fan but he looks really ahead of everyone else in terms of "Olympianess". I mean, he's almost the biggest guy (if not the biggest), he's thick, he looks in great conditioning for being 8 weeks out, he's more vascular than ever, he has not lagging bodyparts... if Jay can remaing injury-free and shows dialed in I don't see why this guy couldn't be a 5,6-times Mr Olympia in the near future.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well he has lagging parts but non the less he is huge and a very hard working man,i have a pro bber in my gym that has competed in the ironman once,he told me that jay cutler is ahead of everyone else now and you must see him in person to realize how huge he is

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I admit I'm a die-hard Jay Cutler fan but he looks really ahead of everyone else in terms of "Olympianess". I mean, he's almost the biggest guy (if not the biggest), he's thick, he looks in great conditioning for being 8 weeks out, he's more vascular than ever, he has not lagging bodyparts... if Jay can remaing injury-free and shows dialed in I don't see why this guy couldn't be a 5,6-times Mr Olympia in the near future.

I agree, hermano.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agree 100%

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What mvsf1 said + I'm starting to be a fan also lol, respect Jay and best of luck for the O.