• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fast & Furious 5

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Anyone into the Fast & Furious series? I enjoyed them especially for the tuned jap cars/american muscle cars, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be in the "Fast 5":

The movie will be filmed in Puerto Rico, Brazil and other locations in US.

http://fast-and-furious-5-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

Plot:

"Since Brian (Paul Walker) and Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster) broke Dom (Vin Diesel) out of custody, they've blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he?s not the only one on their tail.
Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can?t separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey?before someone else runs them down first."

PaulWalkerandJordanaBrewsterFastFive-1.jpg

TheRockFastanFurious5-1.jpg

FastFiveCars281329-1.jpg

FastFiveCars28129-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
FastFiveCars281029-1.jpg

FastFiveCars28429-1.jpg

FastFiveCars28229-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
FastandFuriousCast-1.jpg

FAstFivePicture-1.jpg

TyreseGibsonandVinDiselFastFive-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vin Diesel isn't huge anymore.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ maybe he just isnt huge to us coz we see bodybuilders lol....

Im so sick of these movies. The first one was great, the rest sucked, the last was their chance to make things right and they still went overboard :/

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
God I wish they would stop making these.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like they brought everyone back from all the movies.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahaha tego is in this one. Robcardu dont u know him?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Tokyo drift was cool.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fast and Furious - quick paycheck for flagging careers.

How can they have the asian guy in this movie?! They killed him off ages ago.
FAstFivePicture-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim, I think the actual story line o the movies is fastandfurious , 2fast 2furious, fast and furious 4, then fast and furious 5, then finally fast and furious tokyo drift. Atleast that is how I understood the story line to exist. I use to hate em but fast and furious 4 kind of turned me on them. Ill check this one out I'm sure. I'm not saying that they are popularly believed to be good movies, but to me they are ok.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim, I think the actual story line o the movies is fastandfurious , 2fast 2furious, fast and furious 4, then fast and furious 5, then finally fast and furious tokyo drift. Atleast that is how I understood the story line to exist. I use to hate em but fast and furious 4 kind of turned me on them. Ill check this one out I'm sure. I'm not saying that they are popularly believed to be good movies, but to me they are ok.

Imo, fast and furious 4 sucked ass, especially the scene where they were driving in that cave.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think it is possible for the rock to be any more entertaining than he was as a wrestler.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Those bright color racing cars like the porsche are so early 2000's i was actually at a hang out spot where a bunch of street racers get together in my area and nobody had a flamboyant car, most cars looked fairly stock. I remember many years ago everyone wanted a bright colored car with body kits and ****.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Cops have been cracking down on anyone driving kitted cars so everyone now tries to keep the mods inconspicuous.

Savjav

Savjav

ridiculous... the fact that there is a 5th one being made.... and the fact that i will be seeing it :p