Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: supplements?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

supplements?

Hello everyone i had a question about what and where I can get the best cheapest supplements that I can find. i am new to bodybuilding and right now i am trying to lose weight and get cut at the same time i am 6' 380 33yrs with a gut!!! This is the heaviest Ive ever been in my life ive tried to diet with no hope ive been trying to lose this gut and weight for awhile i use to play sports in high school and in college but just let myself go so if anyone can help with the diet answers supplements cycles how to lose this gut and training tips this would be a blessing thanks.

These bodybuilding supplements are pretty good I think:
    http://buymuscle.co/bodybuilding-store/

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 06-17-2016 at 10:28 AM.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Super-***** dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You're 380 lbs and your looking for supplements to get cut? Just workout, do cardio a few times a week, and take protein. Since you're bf is probably very very high, you dont need to do anything complicated to lose weight. Its what you need to not do, dont eat junk food. Also keep an eye on your carbs, maybe u could try low-medium carbs during the day or w/e and zero carb at night. Diets work wonders, supplements are what they are.... supplements.

I mean no disrespect but how did you end up 380? Maybe taking a look back at how you lived your life can serve as an example as to how to not live your life from now on and always make positive changes year after year.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

supplements?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well i was big as a kid 200 in 7th grade and by time i hit high school I was at 300 playing football help me out but since college ball i got the kids married job and lazy &tired so now I realize that this is the heaviest that I've ever been & decided that its time for me to lose this weight, once and for all! So I was just wondering what fat burners weight loss supplements or energypills out there that I can take, to help me out along the way so I don't waist my money? oh the last time i checked my bodyfat was at 32% but I was at 370 then and 1year ago. But thanks for your advice and support I need it.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ Most of the weight loss supplements are junk. The ones that work are generally either just a shitload of caffeine or are mild poisons. So for someone with large amounts of adipose tissue neither are a great option to be taking.

The reality is that at your weight, losing fat will be rather simple. All the work is done with dietry and activity level changes. Remember that supplements come a poor last to diet and exercise. Get the job done with diet and exercise and then worry about whether the final bit of weight loss needs anything extra.

Most Helpful Member 2008
    December 2008 MOTM
    My Log - Join the Journey!
    Aussie Lift-Off

Tim has my vote.

Strongripology priest
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Tim has my vote.
    And my Axe!

Fat burners==rubbish. No need for supps at this stage.

No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thanks

Hey Thanks everyone I got my game plan and iam starting asap!!

I agree with Tim, but you have to keep using Protein. I think a lot of people would agree that Muscle Milk has the best flavors. If you are looking for a good price, GNC is having a huge sale on Muscle Milk and Gaspari.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: supplements?

hi, i dont know its right or wrong.. but i have heard using supplement can cause heart problem.. is it true??

It depends on the person, the supplement and how much they are using. If you are going to generally say supps cause heart problems I would disagree as most, as in almost all of them, do not as far as we know and have every reason to believe.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I've been using trueprotein.com for all my supplements for years... Best quality protein I've ever used. Use discount code TEI736 if you do order from them.

I recommend Whey Protein Isolate (I like Microfiltrated best) for fat loss. It's different from whey protein concentrate in that it lacks fat and lactose, which will also prevent stomach discomfort.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thumbs up Re: supplements?

when you are choosing supplement consult professional athletes. my research reveals that among 7 athletes 5 recommend jack 3d supplement for beginners.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Good posting.
    I think supplements are very important for our health,,
    when we feel that our body need it....but always use any
    supplements with your doctor or trainer's advice.

Quote Originally Posted by melvinc View Post
    among 7 athletes 5 recommend jack 3d supplement for beginners.
    Jak3d for begginers?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Supplements include vitamins, minerals, nutrients, fiber, iron and acids that are used to boost energy, build stamina, grow bones, strong muscles and improve fitness. While choosing a supplement check that its should not too high potency, high proteins and its related to your body type because it may cause fatness and increase cholesterol.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Supplements include vitamins, minerals, nutrients, fiber, iron and acids that are used to boost energy, build stamina, grow bones, strong muscles and improve fitness. While choosing a supplement check that its should not too high potency, high proteins and its related to your body type because it may cause fatness and increase cholesterol.

Tacoma personal trainer

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tim290280 View Post
    ^^ Most of the weight loss supplements are junk. The ones that work are generally either just a shitload of caffeine or are mild poisons. So for someone with large amounts of adipose tissue neither are a great option to be taking.

The reality is that at your weight, losing fat will be rather simple. All the work is done with dietry and activity level changes. Remember that supplements come a poor last to diet and exercise. Get the job done with diet and exercise and then worry about whether the final bit of weight loss needs anything extra.
    I agree to a point.

While it is absolutely true that dietary changes and activity level can and will result in fat loss when done properly and in the proper amounts, there is definitely an advantage to using a high quality supplement that is pure and of a higher standard to help the cause. In using a quality weight loss product one can expect to enhance the metabolic level beyond the natural levels attained through proper exercise and diet modification. And while weight loss supplements containing caffeine, for example, can be maligned by some as "just another caffeine supplement"... it is well documented and proven that caffeine can and will aide in the consumption of fat by the body for energy, which in turn, of course, burns the fat off of your body. Couple caffeine with other properly vetted fat burning ingredients and you can have one very potent weight loss supplement that will yield far greater results than dieting and exercise alone... and this means better and faster results!

Also, using the highest quality ingredients adds even more to this weight loss scenario, like when using caffeine, that you use a high grade pharmaceutical grade caffeine because even with some of the simplest ingredients out there like caffeine... not all ingredients are of the same purity of effectiveness.

But I do agree that simple exercise and diet modification can and will yield good results if done properly, I just wanted to add that using high quality weight loss supplements can give even better results regardless of training status or experience.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You should start to make a low-calorie diet plan and make sure to include a lot of protein in that diet. Along with it, you should exercise and do cardio. You can also take some supplements if you want to increase the speed of the process.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast