• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

supplements?

T

taylorrmj

Hello everyone i had a question about what and where I can get the best cheapest supplements that I can find. i am new to bodybuilding and right now i am trying to lose weight and get cut at the same time i am 6' 380 33yrs with a gut!!! This is the heaviest Ive ever been in my life ive tried to diet with no hope ive been trying to lose this gut and weight for awhile i use to play sports in high school and in college but just let myself go so if anyone can help with the diet answers supplements cycles how to lose this gut and training tips this would be a blessing thanks.

These bodybuilding supplements are pretty good I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You're 380 lbs and your looking for supplements to get cut? Just workout, do cardio a few times a week, and take protein. Since you're bf is probably very very high, you dont need to do anything complicated to lose weight. Its what you need to not do, dont eat junk food. Also keep an eye on your carbs, maybe u could try low-medium carbs during the day or w/e and zero carb at night. Diets work wonders, supplements are what they are.... supplements.

I mean no disrespect but how did you end up 380? Maybe taking a look back at how you lived your life can serve as an example as to how to not live your life from now on and always make positive changes year after year.

T

taylorrmj

Well i was big as a kid 200 in 7th grade and by time i hit high school I was at 300 playing football help me out but since college ball i got the kids married job and lazy &tired so now I realize that this is the heaviest that I've ever been & decided that its time for me to lose this weight, once and for all! So I was just wondering what fat burners weight loss supplements or energypills out there that I can take, to help me out along the way so I don't waist my money? oh the last time i checked my bodyfat was at 32% but I was at 370 then and 1year ago. But thanks for your advice and support I need it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Most of the weight loss supplements are junk. The ones that work are generally either just a shitload of caffeine or are mild poisons. So for someone with large amounts of adipose tissue neither are a great option to be taking.

The reality is that at your weight, losing fat will be rather simple. All the work is done with dietry and activity level changes. Remember that supplements come a poor last to diet and exercise. Get the job done with diet and exercise and then worry about whether the final bit of weight loss needs anything extra.

T

taylorrmj

thanks

Hey Thanks everyone I got my game plan and iam starting asap!!

M

MuscleFreak85

I agree with Tim, but you have to keep using Protein. I think a lot of people would agree that Muscle Milk has the best flavors. If you are looking for a good price, GNC is having a huge sale on Muscle Milk and Gaspari.

ricky121

ricky121

hi, i dont know its right or wrong.. but i have heard using supplement can cause heart problem.. is it true??

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It depends on the person, the supplement and how much they are using. If you are going to generally say supps cause heart problems I would disagree as most, as in almost all of them, do not as far as we know and have every reason to believe.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Teiki

Teiki

I've been using trueprotein.com for all my supplements for years... Best quality protein I've ever used. Use discount code TEI736 if you do order from them.

I recommend Whey Protein Isolate (I like Microfiltrated best) for fat loss. It's different from whey protein concentrate in that it lacks fat and lactose, which will also prevent stomach discomfort.

M

melvinc

when you are choosing supplement consult professional athletes. my research reveals that among 7 athletes 5 recommend jack 3d supplement for beginners.

T

Trystan

Good posting.
I think supplements are very important for our health,,
when we feel that our body need it....but always use any
supplements with your doctor or trainer's advice.

D

DavidSharad

Supplements include vitamins, minerals, nutrients, fiber, iron and acids that are used to boost energy, build stamina, grow bones, strong muscles and improve fitness. While choosing a supplement check that its should not too high potency, high proteins and its related to your body type because it may cause fatness and increase cholesterol.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
^^ Most of the weight loss supplements are junk. The ones that work are generally either just a shitload of caffeine or are mild poisons. So for someone with large amounts of adipose tissue neither are a great option to be taking.

The reality is that at your weight, losing fat will be rather simple. All the work is done with dietry and activity level changes. Remember that supplements come a poor last to diet and exercise. Get the job done with diet and exercise and then worry about whether the final bit of weight loss needs anything extra.

I agree to a point.

While it is absolutely true that dietary changes and activity level can and will result in fat loss when done properly and in the proper amounts, there is definitely an advantage to using a high quality supplement that is pure and of a higher standard to help the cause. In using a quality weight loss product one can expect to enhance the metabolic level beyond the natural levels attained through proper exercise and diet modification. And while weight loss supplements containing caffeine, for example, can be maligned by some as "just another caffeine supplement"... it is well documented and proven that caffeine can and will aide in the consumption of fat by the body for energy, which in turn, of course, burns the fat off of your body. Couple caffeine with other properly vetted fat burning ingredients and you can have one very potent weight loss supplement that will yield far greater results than dieting and exercise alone... and this means better and faster results!

Also, using the highest quality ingredients adds even more to this weight loss scenario, like when using caffeine, that you use a high grade pharmaceutical grade caffeine because even with some of the simplest ingredients out there like caffeine... not all ingredients are of the same purity of effectiveness.

But I do agree that simple exercise and diet modification can and will yield good results if done properly, I just wanted to add that using high quality weight loss supplements can give even better results regardless of training status or experience.

R

rajuii

You should start to make a low-calorie diet plan and make sure to include a lot of protein in that diet. Along with it, you should exercise and do cardio. You can also take some supplements if you want to increase the speed of the process.

C

Clair02

Regardless of how you got to that size, what matters now is that you have your game plan for getting back into shape and I wish you all the luck with that. You have already received so much great advice here, but if I could add just one more thing. Make sure that you are changing your eating habits for the better starting now. If you just focus on reaching your fitness goals without changing your lifestyle in the long term you might fall back to your unhealthier habits and undo all of your hard work. It's important to make those changes now at the beginning so that you experience lasting results.

G

goniva

Usually bought it from Amazon or GNC. Besides, they also have their own customer reviews that you can learn on from other people experiences.

P

pgcc604

Hello everyone i had a question about what and where I can get the best cheapest supplements that I can find. i am new to bodybuilding and right now i am trying to lose weight and get cut at the same time i am 6' 380 33yrs with a gut!!! This is the heaviest Ive ever been in my life ive tried to diet with no hope ive been trying to lose this gut and weight for awhile i use to play sports in high school and in college but just let myself go so if anyone can help with the diet answers supplements cycles how to lose this gut and training tips this would be a blessing thanks.

These bodybuilding supplements are pretty good I think.
it's always the same questions from beginners the same questions what's the best supplements I could use. I'm going to be canned and I'm going to be honest the only supplements worth buying are a good protein powder, possibly creatine, and a complex carbohydrate powder like now foods carbo gain. nothing else at GNC or whatever else works at all and it's just as good as throwing your money down the toilet which many guys and beginners and young guys do all the time. there's ways to gain muscle through diet through training if you do all that right but you're not going to do all that right because it takes trial and error it takes time to learn how to do this shit and it seems like beginners would rather waste their money at GNC on worthless products then just hire a damn body real bodybuilding trainer for 6 months to get them on the right track and cut out about 6 years of trial and error where they're going to go nowhere. that's just my opinion actually sound opinion it's the truth there's nothing in GNC that works really other than creatine a protein powder works but how can you really say it works it's just protein you can get it in food same thing with the car powder it's just a supplement so really there are no supplements per se other than creatine that are going to do you any good at all

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk