Your first visit?
Register

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lee Haney signs with MD

I am pleased to announce that 8-time Mr. Olympia, Lee Haney will be writing an exclusive monthly column in MD starting next month!

In 1991, Lee became the first 8-time consecutive Mr. Olympia champion. Lee held that record for fourteen years until October 2005, when Ronnie Coleman tied Lee?s Olympia record.

Months before Lee?s eighth and final Mr. Olympia win against Dorian Yates, I signed Lee to an exclusive contract with Twin Lab; who also owned Muscular Development, and Lee wrote a column at that time. Prior to joining TwinLab and MD, Lee was on contract with Weider.

I met Lee for the first time when he won the very first Nationals in 1982 (check out Shawn Rays? Day in the Life and Nationals Interview on MDTV with Lee this weekend in Atlanta!)

I have the utmost respect and admiration for Lee and his personal values; his religious and spiritual belief, and for his commitment to family!

Lee was one of bodybuilding?s greatest ambassadors who helped set the highest possible standards in the sport and a positive image of bodybuilding.

Lee is a great champion both on and off the bodybuilding stage and I am so thrilled to have him back at MD and part of our team!

Video interviews coming soon!

his 8 Sandows

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

2019 Mr Olympia --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2019 Mr Olympia!
    2019 World's Strongest Man --- results from the heats & the finals of the 2019 #WSM2019

2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn... I want a sandow.

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    damn... I want a sandow.
    you'll never get one!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

LOL, I don't get why him and Ronnie put their Sandows in a place where they could be thrown to the floor any minute. I believe Jay Cutler thas them in a proper piece of furniture.

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^^

black people.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lee Haney Video on His Preparation for the 1982 Nationals

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-03-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by natzo View Post
    ^^^

black people.
    rofl

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Interview with Haney

I guess more parts will come later, training included.

For now some pics:

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-03-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

me likes Haney's daugter.

hey the guy is in shape. low bf clean physique.. really cool

Congratz to Lee Haney the great on the signing

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lee Haney on Turning Pro and His Olympia Career Part 2

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-03-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation yair2210's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Lee Haney signs with MD

king.
    thx for the photos.

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Lee Haney signs with MD

Lee Haney was interviewed by Shawn Ray and we went through a multitude of topics one of which we retire from the bodybuilding stage at the ripe old age of 31 years old. In addition, Lee talks about raising his kids, advice on real estate investments by Arnold.

Shawn also asked Lee if there were any secrets back then or what is different now from bodybuilding back then and that's when Lee, without being prompted, tromped on bodybuilders that rely on Ketosis type diets. Dieting without carbs or allowing yourslef to get fat and rely on carbless diets to lose the fat is "stupid."
    Lee Haney on Why He Stopped at 8 Mr Olympia Titles

I totally agree with what Lee has to say about training, basic exercises, nutrition, going over weight...etc. What a great champion he is.

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-03-2018 at 04:42 PM.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions