• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lee Haney signs with MD

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LEE_HANEY_JOINS-1.jpg

I am pleased to announce that 8-time Mr. Olympia, Lee Haney will be writing an exclusive monthly column in MD starting next month!

In 1991, Lee became the first 8-time consecutive Mr. Olympia champion. Lee held that record for fourteen years until October 2005, when Ronnie Coleman tied Lee?s Olympia record.

Months before Lee?s eighth and final Mr. Olympia win against Dorian Yates, I signed Lee to an exclusive contract with Twin Lab; who also owned Muscular Development, and Lee wrote a column at that time. Prior to joining TwinLab and MD, Lee was on contract with Weider.

I met Lee for the first time when he won the very first Nationals in 1982 (check out Shawn Rays? Day in the Life and Nationals Interview on MDTV with Lee this weekend in Atlanta!)

I have the utmost respect and admiration for Lee and his personal values; his religious and spiritual belief, and for his commitment to family!

Lee was one of bodybuilding?s greatest ambassadors who helped set the highest possible standards in the sport and a positive image of bodybuilding.

Lee is a great champion both on and off the bodybuilding stage and I am so thrilled to have him back at MD and part of our team!

Video interviews coming soon!

his 8 Sandows
6jegs8-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
damn... I want a sandow.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, I don't get why him and Ronnie put their Sandows in a place where they could be thrown to the floor any minute. I believe Jay Cutler thas them in a proper piece of furniture.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Lee_Haney_Road_to_Nats_prt1-1.jpg

Lee Haney Video on His Preparation for the 1982 Nationals

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Interview with Haney

I guess more parts will come later, training included.

For now some pics:

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ851773529-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ1495148589-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ1753452911-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ999879202-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
eWhsrJtxbGipoQ812299886-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ349048270-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
me likes Haney's daugter.

hey the guy is in shape. low bf clean physique.. really cool

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratz to Lee Haney the great on the signing

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lee_haney_part_2-1.jpg

Lee Haney on Turning Pro and His Olympia Career Part 2

yair2210

yair2210

king.
thx for the photos.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Lee Haney was interviewed by Shawn Ray and we went through a multitude of topics one of which we retire from the bodybuilding stage at the ripe old age of 31 years old. In addition, Lee talks about raising his kids, advice on real estate investments by Arnold.

Shawn also asked Lee if there were any secrets back then or what is different now from bodybuilding back then and that's when Lee, without being prompted, tromped on bodybuilders that rely on Ketosis type diets. Dieting without carbs or allowing yourslef to get fat and rely on carbless diets to lose the fat is "stupid."

Lee Haney on Why He Stopped at 8 Mr Olympia Titles

I totally agree with what Lee has to say about training, basic exercises, nutrition, going over weight...etc. What a great champion he is.