• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Smith - Enter Sandman

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Really good if you ask me

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh.

Felt like it was all image and no feeling. His voice was ok, but nothing spectacular.

I hate pop shows trying to be edgy like this as well. Edgy would have been doing Hit the Lights or The Four Horsemen.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You are just a douche aren't you timmy?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are just a douche aren't you timmy?

He took a staple of the Metal crossover into the mainstream and brought absolutely no passion or aggression to a song that is the epitome of a genre embodying these facets. His voice is nothing special and he topped that off with making it bland. Sorry if that is somehow offensive.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He took a staple of the Metal crossover into the mainstream and brought absolutely no passion or aggression to a song that is the epitome of a genre embodying these facets. His voice is nothing special and he topped that off with making it bland. Sorry if that is somehow offensive.

Your way of downgrading other peoples opinions when they dont satisfy you only makes you come of as an arrogant douche. You're obviously entitled to your own opinion, but you shove your "counterparts" opinion down their throats...that is offensive whether you like it or not.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your way of downgrading other peoples opinions when they dont satisfy you only makes you come of as an arrogant douche. You're obviously entitled to your own opinion, but you shove your "counterparts" opinion down their throats...that is offensive whether you like it or not.

I know that English is not your primary language, but I did use the personal participles "I", "felt", and gave an opinion. As such I was offering just my opinion and showing that I disagree. You gave an opinion, I indicated the reasons I didn't agree. Just because I disagree that doesn't mean I'm belittling anyone. This is called a discussion until someone starts dismissing someone else's opinion with insults like "douche".

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I know that English is not your primary language, but I did use the personal participles "I", "felt", and gave an opinion. As such I was offering just my opinion and showing that I disagree. You gave an opinion, I indicated the reasons I didn't agree. Just because I disagree that doesn't mean I'm belittling anyone. This is called a discussion until someone starts dismissing someone else's opinion with insults like "douche".

Sure I might not master English, but dont use it as an excuse to justify your ways.
Thats just ridiculous
I can refer to you as being pompous rather then a douche if you like that better.

-D

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure I might not master English, but dont use it as an excuse to justify your ways.
Thats just ridiculous
I can refer to you as being pompous rather then a douche if you like that better.

-D

So you insulting me is my fault for no reason? Wow, that sounds fair.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im the official discussion ender lolz

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This might offend DA... however I also think the song was mediocre.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, Susan Boyle is better imo.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
This might offend DA... however I also think the song was mediocre.

It was more the "offender" I have nothing against you Skep

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing special and those dancers are disturbing.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well he has talent, that is for sure. I had no idea that there was a Swedish version of the show, but I am glad to see it. I actually do not really care for the show, but in terms of giving people an opportunity I really have nothing against it, I just do not like watching it. That said, this is a classic song so It is good to see the younger kids making it sound good and not forgetting about it. Well done, and thanks for the video.