• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

decrease body fat %

kamalagsam

kamalagsam

hi every one

I weight 95 kg and my body fat 20% and my goal is 75 kg

I want to know how many months ? to reach goal and decrease my body fat to 5% only

how many months I will need (3 or 2 or 1) ?

diet : 240 g protien
150 g carb
20 g fat

note : I have average Metabolism
I hope to answer

thanks for all
sorry for bad english

Last edited:
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
95 kg is about 210 pounds. If you're 20% bf and you're looking to get to 5% (This is REALLY lean by the way..) you need to lose 15% bf, which is around 30 pounds for you.

I would try to lose 1-2 pounds a week consistently with proper diet, cardio, lifting, and supplementation. If I were you, and I wanted to get this lean, I would take a full 3-4 months to do it nice and slow.

Is your avatar picture a recent shot of you? If so, I don't think you're anywhere near 20% bf.

Try to lose 1-2 pounds a week, and when you feel satisfied with how lean you are, just maintain!

kamalagsam

kamalagsam

95 kg is about 210 pounds. If you're 20% bf and you're looking to get to 5% (This is REALLY lean by the way..) you need to lose 15% bf, which is around 30 pounds for you.

I would try to lose 1-2 pounds a week consistently with proper diet, cardio, lifting, and supplementation. If I were you, and I wanted to get this lean, I would take a full 3-4 months to do it nice and slow.

Is your avatar picture a recent shot of you? If so, I don't think you're anywhere near 20% bf.

Try to lose 1-2 pounds a week, and when you feel satisfied with how lean you are, just maintain!

thank you PistolPete for answer

my avatar before 2 years

wait more answer
thank u for all

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First of all you need a food log. Record everything you eat and the calorie content and macro proportions. Once you are doing this it is easy to manipulate your diet and make changes.

Second, once you get under about 12% BF it starts to take more effort to diet and looks more like a competition diet, single digits and you are definitely into a very controlled diet and exercise regime. Going from 20 to 12% though should be just a matter of cleaning up your diet and not over eating.

Third is that how much time it takes depends a lot on how consistent you are. You can make big initial changes without too much time or effort, but getting contest lean has to be done more carefully to maintain muscle mass.

I think you should read a few of the dieting threads on the forum and look at some of the contest threads that a few members have here. Should give you a great idea of what you have to do. I assume you are looking to compete?

kamalagsam

kamalagsam

First of all you need a food log. Record everything you eat and the calorie content and macro proportions. Once you are doing this it is easy to manipulate your diet and make changes.

Second, once you get under about 12% BF it starts to take more effort to diet and looks more like a competition diet, single digits and you are definitely into a very controlled diet and exercise regime. Going from 20 to 12% though should be just a matter of cleaning up your diet and not over eating.

Third is that how much time it takes depends a lot on how consistent you are. You can make big initial changes without too much time or effort, but getting contest lean has to be done more carefully to maintain muscle mass.

I think you should read a few of the dieting threads on the forum and look at some of the contest threads that a few members have here. Should give you a great idea of what you have to do. I assume you are looking to compete?

thank u very much tim
can u tell me how many months I will need (3 or 2 or 1) ?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ My third point covers that. But to give you an idea, a contest diet to go from lean to super lean (10-12 down to 5%) would take ~10-12 weeks. So the initial phase could be another couple of months. But it all depends on you and how you diet and how you respond to dieting.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
EDIT: Irrelevant lol

(apparently can't delete posts anymore lol)