• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ideas for losing last 15 pounds.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have lost 40 pounds through diet and cardio but I have been stuck for about a month now at my current weight and would like to lose 15 more pounds.

Right now my diet consists of mainly chicken, Tuna and eggs for my protein. My carbs come from whole wheat bread and pasta. I need to increase my vegetable intake.

Any ideas on how I could lose that last 15 pounds in the next 2 months?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HIIT cardio?

Cutting some meals here and there?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Reduce carbs, increase cardio?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd like to make a vague contribution to a vague question too: Do more exercise.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
replace the whole wheat bread for oats
replace pasta with brown rice

cereal

cereal

Yep, loose the bread and change pasta to rice. Wheat products are from Satan!

F

fitmod066

for me the dave palumbo keto diet is the best for losing stubborn last few pounds. its low carb and is somewhat difficult. but hey thats bodybuilding. I go two days only eating clean veggie for carbs, then one higher carb day with oats or brown rich. and healthy fats on low carb days

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely throw in some HIIT Cardio. Also make sure to periodize days where you lift very heavy weight.

Absolutely increase your vegetable intake, and possibly 1 serving of a low glycemic fruit such as blueberries. If you really like whole wheat bread, I don't see anything wrong with that as a carb source, but consider buying a low carb higher fiber version. There are usually options such as these at grocery stores. This will be an easy transition, and result in lower carb intake.
I suggest toasting the bread so it takes longer to eat and enjoy!

Are you taking a thermogenic? Also consider other supplements such as CLA, Fish oil, Sesamin oil, green tea extract, and L Carnitine.

C

Chalmers

Hi jwill0214,
Dish out pasta and take fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet plan.
Make a bowl of fresh fruits and vegetables and sprinkle some nuts on it to improve taste and to get your diet complete.

T

Trystan

Good thread.
I think you can loss 15 pound your weight by doing running in morning but first you avoided all junk foods then do running hope you will loss your 15 to 17 pound weight in 1 week.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

Shown

Well i have wonderful idea to lose 15 pounds. For this purpose you should do exercise regularly and try to eat low quantity food. Don't skip any meal but eat less. Drink lot of water and eat fruits daily. With these tips you can easily lose weight.

Last edited:
U

Uriah

Hi JWill,Congratulations on losing 40 lbs and to lose 15 lbs in 5 week, break meals in small frequent meals and prefer raw food over processed food. Drink more water than routine, have green tea and avoid beverages. Avoid eating shortly before going to bed, manage stress and have proper sleep.

M

MissPotato

I'm also struggling with the last few lbs. of excess fat - so all of the tips here have been helpful. Thanks a lot! Looking forward to learning even more from this place.

C

Connell

To lose last 15 pounds, break your meals in small frequent meals and eat fruits and vegetables more in your daily diet plans. Drink more water than routine, have green tea and avoid soft drinks. Avoid eating late, have proper sleep, workout regularly and manage stress.

J

Jocansip

Banned
Don't take more carb foods and eat more fruits and vegetables in your routine diet.
Also continue your cardio exercise along with your weight workout to lose your unnecessary weight.
Eat more green leafy vegetables, beans, and nuts rather than chicken and meat to get more veggies protein for the muscles recovery.

N

NewMan

I know how to lose 15 real fast. Cut off my leg.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
All the spam links have been removed.

R

rajuii

You need to do cardio daily and proper diet plan is also very important. Just follow these two steps and you would surely see the change. Cutting calories will also help but don't cut too much of it. Always be balanced.