• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My cutting diet - thoughts?

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heres what a typical day looks like nutrition wise. it's been going pretty well so far on this diet. just want to hear what you guys think :)

cutting mode!

breakfast:
6 whole eggs
100 gram vegetables
1 glas of milk

protein - 56,8g
carbs - 17,1g
fat - 38,9g

lunch:
250 grams fish

protein - 42,5g
carb - 0g
fat - 1,5g

dinner:
250 grams pig or steak
50 grams vegetables
30 grams whole grain rice

protein - 51,7g
carb - 43,9g
fat - 10,9g

post workout:
shake
protein - 43,2g
carb - 66,8g
fat - 2,7g

evening meal:
300 grams of chicken
protein - 81,3
carb - 0g
fat - 5g

before bed:
casein shake
protein - 43g

total:
protein - 318,5g
carb - 127,8g
fat - 59g

cals - between 2300 - 2500. i cook all my meals in oil so the amount of fat is a bit higher than 59 grams.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks nice but why don't you take some "real" food in your last meal, like fish of something? I know casein last a lot of time in blood but I believe you wouldn't feel hungry in the middle of the night if you eat whole food instead a shake.

Anyway, current stats? Goal?

Good luck!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think i'm gonna stick with the casein shake. i'm too lazy to cook extra food. besides i dont really have an appetite right before bedtime. and in the middle of the night i'm sleeping so i dont feel hungry :p

as for my goals. short term its pretty simple. its to get in good shape for the summer. i've had some failed attemps on getting ripped, so thats why i'm starting so early, gonna do it right this time! i dont really have a set weight that i'm trying to get to, or a set BF%, i just miss being in shape :)

C

Chalmers

Hi ironheart,
I like your cutting diet and I don't think you need to change your diet plan.
Besides diet what is your exercises plan?