• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lighten Things Up Please

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Admin

I was just reading through a thread Serb just posted and he made a good point I think that this forum is a bit too gloomy. I know there are some fourms that give you the option of having a dark background and a light background. I was wondering is this something we could have set up at this forum please?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I know this is an old topic but if anyone wants a lighter theme for viewing musclemecca just look at the bottom of the site on the left side and you will see a drop down menu with a low res, light theme. It is mainly designed for those members who are using very old computers with low resolution monitors but if you like a lighter color it may be for you. I will be adding another version of a light theme soon also.

Thanks

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Working fine for me now!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I am still going to add another light style but one that is not low res. That one will be for everyone that wants all the features and graphics but a lighter theme.

I was also wondering if any of you guys use the site with Tapatalk or forumrunner or with a mobile device? if so any feedback on the mobile theme would be awesome..