• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Training with Coach Kai Greene Part One

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"This isn't a warm up."

Presenting the first of a two-part Kai Greene instructional video series! The video was shot at Metrofitness Gym in Columbus, Ohio during the Arnold Classic weekend and features Kai training with the winner of the first ?Train with Kai? essay contest sponsored by MuscleMeds.
Eighteen year old footbal player and bodybuilder Brandon Graham was put through an exhausting full-body workout but I think what Kai exercised the most was Brandon?s brain, giving him tips, hints and guidance to enhance his experience in the gym, as well as the rest of his life.
Stay tuned for part two, due out in a couple of days and don't forget to be on the lookout for information on a new ?Train with Kai? contest centered around the New York Pro!

Source MuscleMedsRX.com!

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I LOL'ed when I saw this....

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I enjoyed that. Kai provides some excellent information here. I wish I would of heard this kind of thing when i started lifting 10 years ago it would of saved me a lot of time with trial and error. Regardless of how I feel about his "drama" I still like to watch Kais videos more than any other pro bc the dialogue that accompanies them is somewhat informed as opposed to a the typical bber videos. ROnnie, Jay, branch, phil they are all in the same class as far as offering bbing advice goes for me and they dont really offer anything as far as training advice that I couldn't get from reading a flex magazine.

fdelval

fdelval

some pros talk very superficial and mechanical, like repeating a well learned lesson... thank godness they dont talk about his endorsements' supplements.

kai went deep into his explanations, and really tryed to teach his approach. If i were a fan of kai and i would share his theories, i would have enjoyed a lot the training.

cereal

cereal

kai went deep into his explanations, and really tryed to teach his approach. If i were a fan of kai and i would share his theories, i would have enjoyed a lot the training.
I second that

SRB

SRB

lol wtf? look at where is kai green looking at lol :D

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I was a bit disappointed but at the same time im sure that kid picked up a lot of valuable details on form. Ive never thought about the concept of pusshing through the floor while squatting. I push with my heels and use hip drive but ive never had the mentality of pushing through the floor, maybe it will improve my form and allow me to become a more sensual person.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

if you get any sexier you have to change your nickname to Natzo.

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Thanks for posting!

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glute stretching superset with grapefruit banging...success

COACH