• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Cover Choices

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted B

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Leg press pic looks great!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Arnold's arm for the overall cover.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was going to post this but i was too lazy to do it lolololol......i pick cover number 2

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..No arms there!

big2-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted for this too.... Id be very happy man if my biceps had a peak like that when flexed... his is actually stretched out in this shot!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are very good news for "KIA" ..Signing a contract with Weider!
That Indicates .. The doors are open to win the Olympia
This confirms once again that the history of the fruit is forgiven!

..............................................................................................................................

Two-time Arnold Classic Champion Kai Greene has re-signed with Weider/AMI. Greene first became a part of the Weider stable of athletes in 2010 and he has no plans of going anywhere. For Greene, who grew up reading FLEX, this is the continuation of a dream come true. After some restful time off this winter, Greene is back to work in preparations for the 2011 NY Pro, where he seeks to win that contest for the second time.

“Kai Greene is one of the elite competitors in the IFBB, one of the guys who - when he’s on - has the ability to win any contest he enters, including the Mr. Olympia,” FLEX Editor-in-Chief Allan Donnelly said. “We all know he was disappointed with his showing at last year’s Olympia, but we expect Kai to be back to his dominant self at the New York Pro on May 28.”

Look for in-depth and exclusive coverage of Kai Greene’s training as he prepares for the NY Pro in downtown New York City. FLEXonline will be following Greene every step of the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
apparently all the sponsors have learned their lessons after the Wolf comeback to dominance