• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WrestleMania 2011

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone looking forward to this years mania? The card is pretty weak apart from Taker/HHH and Rock being guest host just makes this years Mania interesting. Snookie being there is their annual media whoring draw which always turns out stupid. :duh:

F

fitmod066

Man I used to be a huge wwf fan NOT wwe haha! But, the last time I watched and payed for pay per views was when dx, the rock, and stone cold were around. I also loved nwo and the wcw. The story lines are week now. And the superstars aren't as good.

P

Pain

VIP
Man I used to be a huge wwf fan NOT wwe haha! But, the last time I watched and payed for pay per views was when dx, the rock, and stone cold were around. I also loved nwo and the wcw. The story lines are week now. And the superstars aren't as good.

I agree but I have a weird habit of keeping up with current wwe/tna events. I only record Raw and usually skip past most pointless matches and only watch the story parts or when something happens. I do enjoy watching full ppv's as the matches are always better planned out... most the time. I also fund myself doing this with MMA, skip most of it untill something happens or when a fight is on I want to watch.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Those were the "golden days" of wresting for me. It does not get any better than a rock interview, he was hilarious. No one has topped The Rocks entertainment value as a performer in my opinion. Chris Jericho was descent but not n e where near the rock. Wresting now a days is boring in my opinion. Maybe its bc i am not a teenager any more but I feel like wrestling lost a lot of creativity with interviews, story lines, match intensity, ect.

As far as wrestlemania I have not been following the storylines enough to know whats going on these days.

P

Pain

VIP
As far as wrestlemania I have not been following the storylines enough to know whats going on these days.

Bascially wwe need Rock and Austin to sell this years mania. Rock is feuding with Miz and Cena and Austin is a ref for Cole vs King. Kings mother died a few weeks ago and wwe felt the need to totally rip apart his mom and use his moms death in the story line. Even though King agreed to it, its still a very awkward storyline.

oh and no money in the bank match which for me personally, is a huge let down as those matches have been stealing the show for the past few years.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bascially wwe need Rock and Austin to sell this years mania. Rock is feuding with Miz and Cena and Austin is a ref for Cole vs King. Kings mother died a few weeks ago and wwe felt the need to totally rip apart his mom and use his moms death in the story line. Even though King agreed to it, its still a very awkward storyline.

oh and no money in the bank match which for me personally, is a huge let down as those matches have been stealing the show for the past few years.

Thank u sir. I might order that if the rock is wrestling.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still watch Raw and Smackdown, but the quality has gown waaaaay down, not really looking forward to most of the matches at mania, even the undertaker HHH match, already happened, Taker won, but they dont even mention this lol, Undertaker will win, HHH will resume backstage only role, Undertaker will come back at rumble, then mania, probably against some other big name star soon to retire, beat him, make him retire and retire himself at 20-0..

Im way more excited for anything with the rock

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Undertaker's appearance in the wrestlemania is what drives me to watching it, his undefeated streak is unequal to any record in sports entertainment but sadly, it's over now as both Brock and Roman have ended his wining run.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, a lot of drama at WrestleMania this year, with Becky Lynch being arrested for some strange reason. I thought Rhonda Rousey and Becky Lynch are suppose to fight in this years WrestleMania and maybe be a main event of some kind, but maybe not so fast.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, a lot of drama at WrestleMania this year, with Becky Lynch being arrested for some strange reason. I thought Rhonda Rousey and Becky Lynch are suppose to fight in this years WrestleMania and maybe be a main event of some kind, but maybe not so fast.

At times, the kind of drama in the WWE makes me want to vomit. I wonder how Becky was just denied her rightful won opportunity to go against Rhonda Rousey?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They had to get the crowd hyped up somehow. From what I saw it worked really well.