Nongineers - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nongineers

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Nongineers

My gf is an Aerospace and Electrical Engineer, works for the United Launch Alliance.... does that make me an engineer by association?

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Strongripology priest bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tim290280 View Post
    You're doing it wrong.

I'm not a big fan of MS anything, but spreadsheets are pretty powerful when you use them correctly. The more you learn about Excel the more you realise just how great it can be. Statistics in it are pretty decent as well, but not so great if you don't know what numbers you expect to get - too easy to not get the full output table and only get some of the numbers.
    No, it's not me doing it wrong. When I have to use a spreadsheet (excel or any other) for anything you can be sure I got it right, but that's because I know what i'm doing, there are terrible,terrible things done in excel (or OO or even 1-2-3). They give clueless people a false feeling of confidence because they're "easy" to use.

No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation tim290280's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    No, it's not me doing it wrong. When I have to use a spreadsheet (excel or any other) for anything you can be sure I got it right, but that's because I know what i'm doing, there are terrible,terrible things done in excel (or OO or even 1-2-3). They give clueless people a false feeling of confidence because they're "easy" to use.
    Garbage in garbage out. First thing I was taught about computers is that they are only as good as the information they get. You really have to know what the number is that should be coming out, not just relying on a machine to tell you. You're doing it right, checking your data. Others will come up with rubbish because they don't check the data.

Quote Originally Posted by dilatedmuscle View Post
    My gf is an Aerospace and Electrical Engineer, works for the United Launch Alliance.... does that make me an engineer by association?
    No but you should get tested for NERD. There is a belief it is sexually transmitted.

Most Helpful Member 2008
    December 2008 MOTM
    My Log - Join the Journey!
    Aussie Lift-Off

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by dilatedmuscle View Post
    Only if she can nipple-scroll on a touch screen.

ps. post proof if so.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

LMAO @ Tim, if only, i need some more of that in my life. Im a broke artist, she is on the opposite side of the spectrum.

@tkD, hahaha i would if she was cool with it... unfortunately i dont think she is.

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

dilated you're just her HUbble, nothing more... a Hubble..

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions