• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ephedrine

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ephedrine. I want some, lol. Anybody know a good place to find it?

It's one of all time favorite supplements, haven't used it in about five years since when it was legal. Mostly want it as a appetite suppressant.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We can get it just about anywhere up here in Canada...have you tried getting it shipped to the US from here? Its legal as a Nasal Decongestant :D

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I know people who used it... what are the pros and cons of it?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On its own... its almost useless for losing weight but when combined in an ECA stack (30 mg Ephedrine, 200 mg Cafiene and 100 mg Asprin) its as good as Clen! Super dooper appetite suppresant AND dirt cheap too!
Downside is the usual stimulant side affects... nervouseness, jitters dry mouth etc! IF you dont take breaks and consume it year around... it can (almost will) give you Kidmey and urinary tract infection.... VERY BAD! But thats only when you just dont get off of it for ages! Two weeks on, one week off should do you no harm... EVER!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Hmm interesting. I was gonna get some clen but i didnt wanna take it while i was going to school but now that im off from school and wanna take it, its not available to me anymore :( lol