• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

identifying the injury

fdelval

fdelval

Hello all!

I use to get injured just by watching someone doing lifts... :rant:

This time i have the pain identified in this 2 movements:

1) When i cross my arms in front of me:
(Check this picture out to ilustrate)
400_F_6049242_YdVEBBLJutxk9VgAZzLSNyUOlY-1.jpg

The more i try to cross the bad arm, the more it hurts

2)
Extend your arms to the front:
rehuir-la-bregatable33.jpg

Now, rotate your hands so your thumbs point to the floor.
The more i try to point to the floor, rotating all the arm... it hurts more.

Im taking an antiinflamatory, apllying ice, and using an antiinflamatory ointment over the area.

1 week later, i still feel some pain, and i want advice about it... go to doctor? keep it up?
Pain is really soft except if i force the arm in the 1) and 2) situations, when it really hurts.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go to a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic or go to a Doctor of Osteopath and get looked at bud.

fdelval

fdelval

really? i mean, could it be serious?

i know an e-diagnostic is hard, but your short reply kinda scared me..

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had no intention of scaring you but if their is a problem like what you are mentioning, your bones are not articulating or resting properly on your cartilage, then those professionals are experts in that area and know how to treat you. It might be something very simple to fix but you will not know for sure unless you are examined. What I would not do is avoid getting it treated bc it is "feeling better," after a few weeks. Letting that happen could risk further injury especially if your soft tissue heals in a way that causes less than ideal bone/cartilage articulation.

If you have the money, go get checked out. It is well worth worth it. I go to a chiropractor every week who has his doctor of chiropractic and a PhD in Chiropractic neurology. I have one undergrad in nutrition and am finishing up my second undergrad in biochemistry at the moment. With the knowledge I have I can confidently say that treatment from a highly qualified Chiropractor or osteopath definitely adds quality and longevity to my life and joints.

Ben

fdelval

fdelval

preparing an appoinment asap

thank you