2011 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini Micelanea Pics! - Page 4
Your first visit?
Register

Poll: After viewing these presentations for you who will be the next Mr. Olympia?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation fdelval's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2011 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini Micelanea Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by dilatedmuscle View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks kai 2 weeks out looks MORE MUSCULAR then branch during contest? That says something... Kay is smashing everyone in the leg department and his side chest is unbeatable. Jay still is bigger because his tremendously wide frame has a lot of room for muscle. Phil is gonna get swallowed by Kai. Phil 100% in shape doesnt have a chance against kai 100% in shape. The only thing Phil has better then Kai is his aesthetic, his traps and arm shape (kais arms are way bigger).
    100% true man

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation jsfitnessking's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Am i the only one that thinks kai 2 weeks out looks MORE MUSCULAR then branch during contest? That says something... Kay is smashing everyone in the leg department and his side chest is unbeatable. Jay still is bigger because his tremendously wide frame has a lot of room for muscle. Phil is gonna get swallowed by Kai. Phil 100% in shape doesnt have a chance against kai 100% in shape. The only thing Phil has better then Kai is his aesthetic, his traps and arm shape (kais arms are way bigger).
    first off, kia has a completely different body structure than phil so muscularity will always be in kia's benefit, but at the same time kia's structure hurts him and makes him pose badly. and before anyone gets in me for dissing his posing. kia is an entertaining poser but good at maditories no...because he only has great parts and he has to work hard to pose and make them show better than his weakness. i personally believe and know that he has beyond detroyed his body with drugs the last couple years, and think he was more impressive before he blew up. he wasnt so massive but he displayed a more complete and pretty physique. the mass monsters days are fading quick, which is why i think phil once jay steps down which im betting is after this olympia, phil will be next mr olympia. he shows off not just great parts but a great balance of muscularity, conditioning, and symetry. name one weakness phil has besides his width. like i said the mass monster days are gone once jay retires and kia struggles alot to nail sub par conditioning, hows he gonna beat phil when he has been one of the most consistant recently. i like kia and phil alot but the way bodybuilding is looking right now kia better do something quick to fix all that oscar screwed up.

JS FITNESS KING

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation fdelval's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

kia? like the cars brand?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by fdelval View Post
    kia? like the cars brand?
    Koreans have gone up the other brands!

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

wtf.. that looks like a civic

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

wtf.. that looks like a civic
    I want this plane now!
    KIA is very cheap and come out very good!
    Here in Chile after the Japanese are the cheapest and best!
    Now that model is a machine esclusive!

I'm hot with that car since it came out!
    I want!

And so too red as muclemeds propaganda!!

Last edited by COACH; 05-14-2011 at 06:34 PM.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Exclamation Kai

Quote Originally Posted by fdelval View Post
    100% true man
    Quote Originally Posted by jsfitnessking View Post
    first off, kia has a completely different body structure than phil so muscularity will always be in kia's benefit, but at the same time kia's structure hurts him and makes him pose badly. and before anyone gets in me for dissing his posing. kia is an entertaining poser but good at maditories no...because he only has great parts and he has to work hard to pose and make them show better than his weakness. i personally believe and know that he has beyond detroyed his body with drugs the last couple years, and think he was more impressive before he blew up. he wasnt so massive but he displayed a more complete and pretty physique. the mass monsters days are fading quick, which is why i think phil once jay steps down which im betting is after this olympia, phil will be next mr olympia. he shows off not just great parts but a great balance of muscularity, conditioning, and symetry. name one weakness phil has besides his width. like i said the mass monster days are gone once jay retires and kia struggles alot to nail sub par conditioning, hows he gonna beat phil when he has been one of the most consistant recently. i like kia and phil alot but the way bodybuilding is looking right now kia better do something quick to fix all that oscar screwed up.
    Incredible that a single change of coach!
    They overturned a big physical change The Predator!

It's clear that this
    Kai gives samples of what is their genetic Unlimited!
    I can not refer only to muscle groups!

Kai added genetic mutation!
    This year nobody did this kind of improvements!

Phil the last two years doing something like that!
    But this new mutation of kai is amazing!

The best decision was to go to Farah!
    I think he found his formula!
    Ronnie in his time takes too long to find it!
    Thus, in this way would have been 12 The Sandow trophys at home!

Instead of 8

I want Phil to win the Olympia!
    But Kai is at a level of mutation
    With: Lines-Balance-Symmetry-Size-Width-Mass-Natural Definitions!

We're going to have to give him a witchcraft!
    Amazing friends!

Last edited by COACH; 05-14-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A lot of people are disenchanted with the kai's aesthetics when compared to 3-4 years ago but the simple truth of the matter is he would never have a chance to win an Olympia unless he has put on the tremendous ammount of mass he now has.. He may not be able to beat jay but if he is 100% he has a guarantee'd top 3 spot... thats not to say he doesnt have a chance to win because i beleive he does.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

collapse Posting Permissions