• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sust - First Cycle Advice

pudd

pudd

Hi guys,

Just looking for abit of advice for my first course, after research i've came up with this...

Sust 500mg E/W - 250mg Monday 250mg Thursday for 10 weeks

Was ganna run Test E but decided to go with Sustanon.

Question is would u run Deca aswell or just keep it nice and simple?

Thanks!

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would go with the test e,why choose sust over enanthate?safer and better imo

ironfreak

ironfreak

Hi guys,

Just looking for abit of advice for my first course, after research i've came up with this...

Sust 500mg E/W - 250mg Monday 250mg Thursday for 10 weeks

Was ganna run Test E but decided to go with Sustanon.

Question is would u run Deca aswell or just keep it nice and simple?

Thanks!

Test Enth is much better choice than sustanon 250 which is blends of different testosterone esters with irregular release. If its your first cycle you should first exhaust your natural genetic potential, then move onto juice i would prefer Test E that's what i started with.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im down with these ladies..heh guys, i'd start with Test E, Sust is great but IMO it's not a roid for a beginner and most important i would def. run with deca, not a fan one-roid cycles, deca would be just fine, trust me.

ironfreak

ironfreak

you can throw some oral to kick start

B

bigbenmarch

pudd!! nice to see your asking the board like i do. didnt realise you posted on here last week. your running with the sus and dec arent ya? or you just choose sust?

pudd

pudd

Yeah i'm running Sust and Deca, feeling bigger and stronger and ever! I think i will run Test E next cycle after reading everyones replies

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good luck with the cycle bro. should get some nice gains on a sust/deca cycle. but i like test e with deca better tho.

pudd

pudd

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It really depends on your school of thought.
Here's mine:
1. For your first cycle, you want to only use one compound. Test E would be perfect. If you have an adverse reaction then you know what it is and it is easier for you to figure out how to combat it. If you are mixing different compounds then it is hard to pin point it.
2. Sustanon 250 is a mix like previously stated. Besides point 1 above, you run into the issue where you have the different esters releasing at different times. If you get any sides, you run into the issue of dosage, etc. You will have different levels throughout the week of each ester. The number one goal when on is to have your hormone levels stable and with sustanon, you can't achieve it. The half life of each compound in Sustanon is different.
3. Test E and Deca for your first cycle is a good bread and butter cycle but it is up to you if you think you need it. I personally would only go with the test because of the previous two reasons. With that said, a lot of guys have stated that their first cycle was the best and have theorized that receptors degrade from use. I don't believe this is true but if it is you will want to get the most out of your first cycle.

It is up to you. I would just go with the test e.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironfreak

ironfreak

It really depends on your school of thought.
Here's mine:
1. For your first cycle, you want to only use one compound. Test E would be perfect. If you have an adverse reaction then you know what it is and it is easier for you to figure out how to combat it. If you are mixing different compounds then it is hard to pin point it.
2. Sustanon 250 is a mix like previously stated. Besides point 1 above, you run into the issue where you have the different esters releasing at different times. If you get any sides, you run into the issue of dosage, etc. You will have different levels throughout the week of each ester. The number one goal when on is to have your hormone levels stable and with sustanon, you can't achieve it. The half life of each compound in Sustanon is different.
3. Test E and Deca for your first cycle is a good bread and butter cycle but it is up to you if you think you need it. I personally would only go with the test because of the previous two reasons. With that said, a lot of guys have stated that their first cycle was the best and have theorized that receptors degrade from use. I don't believe this is true but if it is you will want to get the most out of your first cycle.

It is up to you. I would just go with the test e.

I Agree good advice

heavyiron

heavyiron

I absolutely love sust or omna's. Probably my all time fav steroid. I ran them for years off and on and always had a tremendously positive response.

J

jurgensplurgen

Yeah. Sust has a bad rap with a lot of guys, but if you run it right those different esters will actually help keep test levels stable. The mistake most people make is injecting it only once or twice per week, in which case the shorter esters will be clearing your system before the next dose. If you dose it every other day or every third day you will have fairly stable hormone levels, while enjoying the benefits of those quick esters -- faster "kick-in" time, less water retention, increased energy, etc.

A first cycle should always be test only, you'll see exactly how your body responds to it, still make great gains, and you gotta think long term -- eventually your receptors are going to used to gear, and you'll need higher doses/more compounds, you can maximize the safety, effectiveness and longevity of your AAS use by using the minimum gear necessary to make gains each cycle.

That said, you're already doing the decca so may as well stick with it this time. Just watch for sides - make sure you have ancilliaries on hand to combat gyno, and maybe run an AI low dose twice a week to help keep the water bloat down if you seem to be getting puffier than you'd like. If you run into a problem on decca, it's going to take a long time to clear it from your system, so you want to be prepared.

J

jacky

I think you should go with test e, It is safer as i heard. I am also a beginner in bodybuilding. And i took advice from many people and they told me about test e.