• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Road to Being Famous

Cork

Cork

Just kidding.... I made this for a video contest on another board, and I thought it was pretty funny so I thought you guys might enjoy. This is not serious training, I'm taking shots at most of the stupid stuff I see in the gym (but wrist wraps + fat gripz = awesomeness). Let me know what you think. I had a ton of fun filming and making this vid so I'm sure I'll do more in the future. Also, due to the song I used, the audio is blocked in Germany. So, sorry about that, the humor might be lost on you and the video will probably be pretty boring with no sound. But it's okay because if you're German you probably don't have much of a sense of humor anyhow.

*****edit***
See the link in the next post, I added a couple things to the end. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
would of liked to see full rep squats and bench press. But props for getting a video out there like this its ballsy and funny too. Especially when your throwing the what looks to be light curls around near the end with the epic music in the background lol.

Cork

Cork

Ha thanks. The point was kind of a mockery of what we see in the gym. The hardcore guys doing 1/4 reps. You can check out my youtube channel if you want full rep squats and whatnot.