• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steve Kuclo 200 Lbs Dumbbell Incline!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steve Kuclo 200 Lbs Dumbbell Incline!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props for moving that amount of weight, but ROM wasn't even near Ronnie Coleman's... Big Nasty did 12 FULL reps, without spotting, perfect ROM. Anyway, Steve is looking HUGE.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props for moving that amount of weight, but ROM wasn't even near Ronnie Coleman's... Big Nasty did 12 FULL reps, without spotting, perfect ROM. Anyway, Steve is looking HUGE.

His ROM is pretty good, not to mention strenght and size at this age are more than impressive...besides, Coleman did 12 reps on the flat not incline, which usually is harder you know...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
besides, Coleman did 12 reps on the flat not incline, which usually is harder you know...

Yeah and after those 12 reps on the flat bench, Ronnie also did 6-7 reps with the same 200 lbs dumbbells on the incline too, which is harder as well, you know (not to mention he was 5 weeks out from the 2000 Mr O).

Here are the clips from the "Unbelievable" DVD:

Start of the chest workout
http://dailymotion.virgilio.it/video/xb0o3e_ronnie-coleman-unbelievable-pt-5_sport

Incline db bench (all the sets up to 200 lbs db)
http://dailymotion.virgilio.it/video/xb0ol8_ronnie-coleman-unbelievable-pt-6_sport

Anyways Steve is a beast! Pro material right there.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was very very impressive!

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah and after those 12 reps on the flat bench, Ronnie also did 6-7 reps with the same 200 lbs dumbbells on the incline too, which is harder as well, you know (not to mention he was 5 weeks out from the 2000 Mr O).

Yes, I know, Steve is 10 weeks out:) But who says that we should compare a young rising star like Steve(or anybody else) to Ronnie Coleman at his prime?Like I said in my previous post - Kuclo is more than impressive at this age...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, I do miss Ronnie Coleman :(