Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 379 to 396 of 740
  1. #379
    Mecca V.I.P.
    COACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,674

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    ..x2 tkD
    ..Jay Cutler meeting with soldiers at Nellis Air Force Base (2014)







    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    I don't think he will ever compete again, but he still looks pretty big. Miss those times when he was battling with Ronnie at the Mr O.



     



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

        

        
        Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors




  2. #380
    Mecca V.I.P. The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,648

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Jay Cutler and the Rock

    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread
    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread
    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread


    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!


  3. #381
    Administrator
    tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    30
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,069

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    ^^ cool pics!


    2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

    Winners:

    2011 - COACH
    2012 - Natzo
    2013 - Alex
    2014 - tkD

    2017 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2017 Mr Olympia!

    Find us on:
    Facebook

    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread




  4. #382
    Mecca V.I.P. The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,648

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread


     


  5. #383
    Mecca V.I.P. pakiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,355

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    a big happy birthday to champ jay cutler

    - - - Updated - - -

    A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHAMP JAY CUTLER


     


  6. #384
    Mecca V.I.P. The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,648

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread

    - - - Updated - - -

    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread


     


  7. #385
    Mecca V.I.P.
    COACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,674

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    ...last night!




    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread


     


  8. #386
    Mecca V.I.P.
    COACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,674

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Tune in at 1pm EST. I'll be live on the Bodybuilding.com
    to answer all of your questions.
    Excited to jump back on the Forums, haven't done it in a while!!!



    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread


     


  9. #387
    Mecca V.I.P. pakiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,355

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Guys I don't think I missed much during the last year & half but something thats bothering me is complete absence of Jays wife ... what's going on there? Are they even together now?


     


  10. #388
    Mecca V.I.P. Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    448

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    Guys I don't think I missed much during the last year & half but something thats bothering me is complete absence of Jays wife ... what's going on there? Are they even together now?
    Your right. I can't remember the last time I saw him with her.


     


  11. #389
    Administrator
    tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    30
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,069

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    Guys I don't think I missed much during the last year & half but something thats bothering me is complete absence of Jays wife ... what's going on there? Are they even together now?
    They're divorced for more than a year now. Since the beginning of 2013 I think. Anyway the story I've heard on the forums is that Kerry cheated on Jay with one of his "buddies" that he used to train before.


     


  12. #390
    Mecca V.I.P. mvsf1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,500

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Really? Wow...she ain't smart, she will lose a lot of financial power...


     


  13. #391
    Mecca V.I.P.
    COACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,674

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    ..wow in my opinion Jay look great again!!! ..
    training arms at the Mecca Gym - Feat The Rock






     


  14. #392
    Mecca V.I.P. The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,648

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tkd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    guys i don't think i missed much during the last year & half but something thats bothering me is complete absence of jays wife ... What's going on there? Are they even together now?
    they're divorced for more than a year now. Since the beginning of 2013 i think. Anyway the story i've heard on the forums is that kerry cheated on jay with one of his "buddies" that he used to train before.
    wow....cant be belive the sh*t


     


  15. #393
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Age
    49
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
    34
    Posts
    3,685
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    guys i don't think i missed much during the last year & half but something thats bothering me is complete absence of jays wife ... What's going on there? Are they even together now?
    they're divorced for more than a year now. Since the beginning of 2013 i think. Anyway the story i've heard on the forums is that kerry cheated on jay with one of his "buddies" that he used to train before.
    wow....cant be belive the sh*t
    That is awful! Jay always seems like the nicest dude. To cheat on him is bad enough but to do it with one of his buddies... Dam that is just cold.


    Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

    Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!


    Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

    If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!


  16. #394
    Mecca V.I.P. Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    448

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    guys i don't think i missed much during the last year & half but something thats bothering me is complete absence of jays wife ... What's going on there? Are they even together now?
    they're divorced for more than a year now. Since the beginning of 2013 i think. Anyway the story i've heard on the forums is that kerry cheated on jay with one of his "buddies" that he used to train before.
    wow....cant be belive the sh*t
    That is awful! Jay always seems like the nicest dude. To cheat on him is bad enough but to do it with one of his buddies... Dam that is just cold.
    He'll be fine. He can score just any woman he wants.


     


  17. #395
    Mecca V.I.P. pakiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,355

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread

    TRUTH BE TOLD _ I ALWAYS thought Jay was out of her league and Jay deserved better than that horse-face _ I say GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD TRASH! Jay deserves better & will find the same!


    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    guys i don't think i missed much during the last year & half but something thats bothering me is complete absence of jays wife ... What's going on there? Are they even together now?
    they're divorced for more than a year now. Since the beginning of 2013 i think. Anyway the story i've heard on the forums is that kerry cheated on jay with one of his "buddies" that he used to train before.
    wow....cant be belive the sh*t
    That is awful! Jay always seems like the nicest dude. To cheat on him is bad enough but to do it with one of his buddies... Dam that is just cold.
    He'll be fine. He can score just any woman he wants.



     


  18. #396
    Mecca V.I.P.
    COACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,674

    re: Jay Cutler - Updates - Official Thread



    "Doing things is not the same as getting them done."
    Today when you hit your workout make sure you are giving 100%
    according to your goals. Kill it.


    Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread


    Last edited by COACH; 08-14-2014 at 07:28 AM.
     




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 

Tags for this Thread

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.