2011 NY Pro PICS & VIDEOS - Page 7
Your first visit?
Register

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2011 NY Pro PICS & VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    As much as i Like kai I definitely agree with you. Kais guts does seem to be getting out of control. I was displeased with his front double bicep. It reminded me of palumbo a bit, but not quite as extreme.

Well well well! look who's not biased anymore haha. I never thought I'd see you posting what you just did lol.

I remember Tech posting a comparison between Kai's FDB vs Palumbo back in '09 I think, where I first noticed the few similarities in that pose. This is one of the reasons when I say I dislike his look, doesn't flow, not a fan ..etc (aka being a hater lmao)

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Freak View Post
    Regarding Huh, he didn't get no friggin slap in the face.He's jsut not recognized yet in pro bodybuilding, he will place higher, and he did look great. I don't friggin getpeople bashing im for his talk in the gym him saying "i hope theyre ready". What's wrong with being confident??? Imagine him walking around the gym and saying omg i hope ill be ready over and over again. wtf would that look like? I just think that you and a few other people were for some reason offended by his humorous talk in the gym which is retarded. I like when bodybuilders show some character in the videos and joke around, unlike others that dont say a single word, its just plain boring
    You finding his talk "humorous" is retarded! I'm all for BBers being confident but there's a freakin very well drawn line between being confident and an arrogant asshole... your age is photoshopped isnt it? you really are 14.. like the kid Huh had on his side during the whole video, because he and you are the only two peopel (besides Huh off course) that enjoyed his " humorous talk"!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    A great show... so many people showed up in tip-top condition... too bad they did not get the lighting right!

• Kai looked great, his best showing IMO.
    • I'm very disaapointed to see Cedric, he should take a year off, becuase this is probablky hurting his (for lack of better word) credibilty!
    • Huh should shut the hell up and better look around and realize what he is up against ((f)uck all the "I dont know, I dont know.. I hope they are ready" s(h)it)
    • Sibil should get someone else for Roelly's contest prep... not even at ameature contests do BBers SO CONSISTENTLY lose body mass in last few days!
    • Beyeke was such a pleasent surprise, I hope he keeps at it!
    • Burneika did a "Dennis Wolfe)... his strength is freaky mass... he should not go overboard with diet!
    x2, but I found what Huh said before the show, even funnier now! hahah.

What happened to Ben White? He was dead last. Hope he's not getting the palumboism syndrome..

My advice for Roelly, Curry and others who want to improve, is go to Farah lol! and as for the 202 results, I don't agree with Jose winning. He looks damn awful next to Flex.

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

WORD tKD. Farah holds the magic stick now! (maybe that's why kai likes him so much.... you know..the stick..nevermind ("-_-)

I thought Flex was the winner, he was as big as Jose and with similar condition but with wat more separation and aesthetics.

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Zviko View Post
    Huh

Huh had a great routine with classic poses.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation ironheart's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i agree. good posing from Huh.

Glory glory man united!!!

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    You finding his talk "humorous" is retarded! I'm all for BBers being confident but there's a freakin very well drawn line between being confident and an arrogant asshole... your age is photoshopped isnt it? you really are 14.. like the kid Huh had on his side during the whole video, because he and you are the only two peopel (besides Huh off course) that enjoyed his " humorous talk"!
    about my age being shopped.. what are you talking about? what does that have to do with anything? youre not making any sense whatsoever...
    "the only person who "needs to be ready" is Jason Huh.. sure he looked great next to his fridge in his kicthen and the teen training with him thaought the world of him... but thats no way near enough to succeed in Pro BBing this day and age! I am really really glad he got slapped in his face!"

so youre the expert now on how to succeed in pro bodybuilding? Explain to me please, in fact, why don't you quote, what exactly huh said that offended you since you now call him an arrogant asshole. youre a hater, plain and simple. That usually comes from being insecure.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation BigBen's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Well well well! look who's not biased anymore haha. I never thought I'd see you posting what you just did lol.

I remember Tech posting a comparison between Kai's FDB vs Palumbo back in '09 I think, where I first noticed the few similarities in that pose. This is one of the reasons when I say I dislike his look, doesn't flow, not a fan ..etc (aka being a hater lmao)

Um, you might not think so dogmatically. You are inferring that Kai always had a potential issue with his stomach and I had been ignoring it before. It is quite the opposite. When I look at Kai's physique in the FDB pose at the 2011 NY pro, and only in this pose so far, his aesthetics are not as pleasing as they once were. I do not think he ever had a problem before, at least never on stage. Now I can also attribute this to him not having as much mass as he normally does. Ronnie Coleman experienced the same effect on his physique in 2007 when he went from a very large physique in 2006 to a smaller one in 2007 and his aesthetics, his waist especially, were horrible. Future contests will tell how Kai's physique turns out. But if it makes you feel good inside feel free to mark the date when I gave criticism to Kai. I would have done so before had I ever saw the need.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation alex's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

where can i see this video of Huh?im curious whats the fuzz about,besides that he did a nice posing routine and has great potential and leg development,

never mind guys i saw it,well he has an attitude but arrogant asshole may be too much..
    i saw cedric's routine and it was boring,emo routines are lame,freaky muscular guys should pose to some loud music and leave the artistic crap

Last edited by alex; 05-31-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Jason huh has so little seperation, his hamstrigs are tremendous but they look like one big muscle instead of strands of muscle. Too much fullness, not enough density.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

yup I fill you dilated, and look at his midsection.. yeah the guy pulls a vaccum in every pose... but there is no ab separation wich gives the impression of poor conditioning.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Zviko's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This guy stood out for me since he competed against Roelly in the Arnold Amateurs which I thought Lionel had It, Great potential seems to have made more progress than the other rising stars who were in the show.

Last edited by Zviko; 05-31-2011 at 06:26 PM.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Zviko's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training