• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

That's me, not much beef, manteinance phase after my first two competitions....

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Been here for some years, I think it's time to show myself and get some critiques for sure...

Training since late 2008-beginning of 2009, contest prep begin 10 months ago, did 2 cycles very basic, prop and deca and then switched to prop and winny, 300 mg prop and 200 mg deca and 300 mg prop and 150 mg winny, to aid final cutting phase used 2 clen cps day and one t3 that's it.
Weight in this pics taken this morning, I might do a last contest this sunday. Placed 5th out of 14 in my first one, 3rd out of 4 in the second tough I was first at beginning but got low blood pressure and had to step off stage, came back and gained some points with my routine tough I was less full and couldn't climb back to top 2. Current weight is about 189 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good!! i bet thats what the tranny said...lol sorry mate couldnt help it...good luck at achieving your goals

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome v-taper. You look really great, good work.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
looking good!! i bet thats what the tranny said...lol sorry mate couldnt help it...good luck at achieving your goals

oh shoot I tought the tranny comment would only come after 5 posts... lololol

good v taper man but you lack detail on your back (a lot), try concentrating more on using your back during the exercises.

good legs also, keep up the good work.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The tranny really put those glutes soft lol....... joking try to work on your glutes and no homo on the comment :cool-smiley-027:

F

Freak

Looking good, some pointers though.. keep your head straight, esp in back shots, looks kinda odd... Also I'm not sure whether you're flexing your glutes, if not, do so, regardless they seem to be pretty soft in these pics, until you get them in proper shape/condition I'd cover them up with your trunks a bit more if I were you, rather than expose them, as they seem to be your weak part. Nice quads, v taper, keep it up, good luck.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Tiny waist, great legs. You have a cool frame, just keep adding the mass.

Cork

Cork

My comments echo the others. Your legs are obviously your strong point. You could surely use more back work.

On your front posing, place your heels closer together, and externally rotate your knees like you're going to squat. Drive your hips forward and your feet in to the floor, those quads will pop out every time.

I still can't believe how small you F'n waist looks. How tall are you?