• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 Toronto Pro PICS and VIDEO

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Comparisons

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2011 IFBB Toronto Pro Championships
Men's Prejudging

"Play by Play"
with

Shawn Ray & George Farah

Men Open

Round 1 - Compulsary Posing:

Khalid Almohsinawi
GF: Not has hard as Orlando. Holding some fluid on his glutes, shape is overall still good, seen him harder.
SR: Softend up since his 1sdt show this year, watery and a bit bloated. Full Muscle Bellies but needs conditioning.

Santana Anderson
GF: Definitley needs to be harder but good symmetry. Vascularity across his chest impressive.
SR: Wide across the shoulders, nice structure but again a bit watery. the lightening needs work here. Hams and glutes soft, has to get harder!

Lionel Beyeke
GF: Looks good! Legs are better than in new York a few weeks ago. Lights are BAD! Feathers in Quads, fuller than New York!
SR: BIG! Round and full, crowd likes him! Tad soft from the back, Full Muscles and thick!

Fedel Clarke
GF: Good shape, appears a bit older than the other guys, needs to fill out more in certain places.
SR: Legs need more detail. Needs more Triceps and detail overall. Upper is better than his lower half.

Brandon Curry
GF: Shape is beautiful! Huge arms, better than he was in New York! I love his physque, great shape and insertions.
SR:Big upper body, Chest is full! Round big arms, muscle bellies look great! Vascular and Dry! Good crowd response

Oscar Dexter
GF: Good shape for him , dry and hard, glutes are in! Best i have seen him.
SR: Dream Tan sux! Legs a tad straight up and down, need more sweeps. Taller guy, needs to fill out! Hard but slender for his height! Traps are bulging, Biceps are big! Good job!

Frank McGrath
GF: Good shape! This guy almost died, good to see him back!
SR: Best condition of the night so far! Hard and Ripped from the Rear! Nice structure! Athletic build! Great return to the stage!

Marc Lavoie
GF: Decent shape, I thionk over 40 so that's good! Holding a bit of water on the back
SR: Hard and dry too! Ripped glutes! Slight in the Calves, wide back! Put on size since I last saw him, needs bigger Biceps!

Jari Mentula
GF: Good legs! Needs more hamstrings and hardness!
SR: Nor hard enough here, Big arms, and legs. Good arms, soft from the rear, needs more depth on his back.

Alexndre Nataf
GF: A BEAST! Big guy, if he gets ripped he could be very dangerous! Definitley needs to be harder!
SR: Thick, and muscular! Too full, needs refinement and detail. Plenty of Potential!

Robert Piotrkowicz
GF: Always on the money, doesnt get tired? In very good shape!
SR: Hard and dry, great color and ripped! Soft a bit in the hams but overall improved since February!

Craig Richardson
GF: He is On! The one to beat period! Best condition and great structure!
SR: WOW! Vascularity is crazy! Hard and ripped Pecs! Shape is beautiful! Color on point! Side poses are awesome! Thighs are separated, Ass is Rippd! Lower back ripped, Gonna be hard to beat, Best he has looked as a Pro!

Varinder Singh
GF: Soft, needs to be harder, good legs though.
SR: Very Tall! Needs more Muscle for his height! Soft from the rear, needs more of everything, overall pleasing to watch!
!

Gregory Ulysse
GF: He is in good shape! Best I have seen him
SR: Hard, good separation! Nice back, tiny waist! Quads needs more flare and Biceps need to be fuller but good showing!

Mike Van Wyck
GF: I'd still like to see his legs bigger, could be harder here tonight. Chest and Shoulders are thick and he is sick!
SR: Wide body Big Boy! Needs more detail in legs, upper Body is thick!

Ben White
GF: Much better than NY 3 weeks ago! Not bad but too soft.
SR: Watery, thick skin. Off the mark here, Looks a couple weeks off, Europa Connecticut could be much improved!

Christopher White:
GF: Love his arms, could be a tad harder, especially in the glutes.
SR: Looks good, could be tighter. Great potenial! Oh snap, he hit like 5 poses and is gone? HHHHHmmmmmmmmmm.......

​
End Round.

Prejudging Over, Finals tomorrow

F

Freak

i had pretty good seats at the show. this is my first pro show ive ever been to. damn this ****s motivating! beyeke, craig anc curry top 3 (at least how i saw it) . mcgrath looked sick from the back, awesome xmas tree. him and craig best conditioned out of all.

F

Freak

Frank McGrath
GF: Good shape! This guy almost died, good to see him back!

does any body know what happened to him? why he almost died? and when?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he tear both triceps.. not a death situation but kinda hard for a bodybuilder to recover.

**** Frank showed up... and ****ed all of our predictions...

Beyeke is amazing. he goes for the win. Craing is a tiny bit harder then him but Lionel is bigger overall and with better shape.

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Craig R deserves this one... too bad Beyeke didnt show up as ripped and hard as he was last time around.
Ben did a complete 360 re size and fullness but is too soft to do any damage.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McGrath conditioning is out of this world. Jesus Christ.

Beyeke MUST win this, he looks great.

Oh, and I didn't realise before Craig Richardson is a flawless bodybuilder... OMG, this guy should be placing higher in contests...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Lionel, Craig and Curry look awesome! Frank, aside his chest, and yeah he got the condition but looks like **** imo, and Ben White is rockin' dat dere palumboism. Top 6 definitely screwed from that call out, but top 3 should be those first 3 I mentioned.