Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Re: Phil Heath - Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath signed with Ultimate Nutrition!

Quote Quote
    I am truly excited to join a first class company that has nearly 40 years of history in this great industry and is a leader in innovation and quality. In my due diligence in selecting a new company to join I was amazed to learn that Ultimate Nutrition manufacturers its own products at cGMP certified facilities, has its own testing laboratories and research and development facilities and is sold in over 140 countries. This allows Ultimate Nutrition to control the quality from the beginning to the end of the manufacturing process. To be the best I need to use the best and I believe I have found the best in Ultimate Nutrition. I am excited about what the future holds and I think together Phil Heath and Ultimate Nutrition will do truly amazing things that this industry has never seen before in science and technology
    Name:  phil-heath.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  55.9 KB

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

re: Phil Health leaves Gifted Nutrition

"
    Five-time Mr. Olympia winner Phil “the Gift” Heath has agreed to a long-term partnership with Ultimate Nutrition, Inc. This deal goes far beyond a typical sponsorship, breaking new ground for both parties. Heath will become a key participant in the innovations Ultimate Nutrition brings to market.
    Phil Heath is an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and five-time Mr. Olympia Champion. He is nicknamed “The Gift” due to his unique combination of size and symmetry. Mr. Heath is a graduate of the University of Denver and currently resides in Colorado. He is driven by a passion to educate people about health, nutrition, weight training, and supplementation to help anyone who is willing to achieve their full physical and mental potential.
    Starting in August, 2016, Heath will be appearing across all of Ultimate Nutrition’s advertising and marketing platforms. The partnership between Phil Heath and Ultimate Nutrition can be expected to take the entire sports nutrition industry to the next level."

re: Phil Health leaves Gifted Nutrition

Phil Heath
    Quote Quote
    I am ecstatic to personally announce that I have joined forces with @unutrition in this relentless desire. Ultimate Nutrition is in over 140 countries and is a family business that stays personalized and on the cutting edge! Follow along as Ultimate and I expand the imaginable at all levels of performance; the products, the people.....real results! Join me in this embrace and journey.
    Already have some of the latest Phil Heath news on his new partnership here.

Phil Heath - Updates - Official Thread

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 08-09-2016 at 08:51 PM.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So... the actual Mr. Olympia signed with the main sponsor of the Olympia weekend? Hmm... not to hard to guess who will win the Sandow trophy this year as well. I am definitely a Gift fan, but just wanted to tell this.

Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Of course. But put it this way: Phil kept doing his thing without harassing anyone, without acting like a pseudo-warrior, a phoney philosopher and so on, while Kai not only ruined his relations with the Olympia organizers, but did all the sort of crazy stuff that nobody in their right mind would have done.
    At least Kai stayed true to who he really is..,a crazy out of the box guy

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by texashulk View Post
    Of course. But put it this way: Phil kept doing his thing without harassing anyone, without acting like a pseudo-warrior, a phoney philosopher and so on, while Kai not only ruined his relations with the Olympia organizers, but did all the sort of crazy stuff that nobody in their right mind would have done.
    You can't possibly believe this, honestly. Kai is as fake as the boobs of a plastic girl. Yes, he's an excellent actor, but nothing more than that. He revealed his true character unwillingly in numerous occasions, and it's one of the reasons why I can not stand him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by texashulk View Post
    You can't possibly believe this, honestly. Kai is as fake as the boobs of a plastic girl. Yes, he's an excellent actor, but nothing more than that. He revealed his true character unwillingly in numerous occasions, and it's one of the reasons why I can not stand him at all.
    I do agree with everything you said but you have to admit that Kai is one hell of a bodybuilder..

Heath won another cover on flex magazine

Heath on md

Of course he did lol

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This picture was made few days ago. Phil seems to be on the right track to winning yet another Sandow trophy.

Phil Heath on vacation in Mexico talking about doing cardio while on vacation! This was not long after the 2016 Mr. Olympia and about a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post
    Phil Heath on vacation in Mexico talking about doing cardio while on vacation! This was not long after the 2016 Mr. Olympia and about a week ago.

Great video. Heath will be in San Marino.. this December

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 10-04-2016 at 05:53 PM.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post

Great video. Heath will be in San Marino.. this December
    Nice, the San Marino Pro is one of my favorite bodybuilding competitions of the entire year!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Heath time to grow!

Phil Heath - Updates - Official ThreadPhil Heath - Updates - Official ThreadPhil Heath - Updates - Official ThreadPhil Heath - Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath Yesterday said this!
    Quote Quote
    I'm on my way guys so don't worry as I'm coming up to Cheyenne to bring the muscle baby!!!!! Be sure to show support to all of the amazing athletes at tonight's #NPC #PhilHeath #Yellowstone #Classic
    Name:  Phil_Heath_yllowstone.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  309.0 KB

Phil Heath will be on the December MD cover

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 11-08-2016 at 01:13 PM.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY