Phil Heath Updates - Page 33
Your first visit?
Register

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath, Back Day!
    With today being my Back training Day i figured why not post a Back Pic on this beautiful Sunday. Sunday is usually a day of rest for many, but not for me, as I have tons of Gains to make this week. I take every workout very serious as it allows me the necessary momentum which will yield positive results for the duration of my Olympia preparations. If anyone's guessing which show is this from, it's from the 2010 Arnold Classic. Can't believe that's 7years ago and honestly a ton of pounds of muscle ago too lol. Today imma hit some of my old school lifts, Barbell rows, dumbbell rows, t-bar rows oh and seated rows too just because haha. Hope you all have a blessed day and to those training today, pray for those weights as you're about to murder them and get your gains now!!!!
    Name:  Phil Heath.jpeg
Views: 452
Size:  0

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Yea....I have a feeling he is winning again this year. People can hate on him all they want for his gut, but his fullness and overall shape is just better than anyone else's when going heads up on every pose.

Phil Heath is chasing Arnold Schwarzeneggers Mr. Olympia record! Arnold won Mr. Olympia 7 times and Phil Heath has 6 wins under his belt! The 2017 Mr. O will put him up there with Arny! Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman both have 8 Mr. Olympia titles!

Here is what Phil Heath said on Instagram:
    Get ready everyone for my new video series "Chasing Arnold" tomorrow exclusively on @thisiscollide !!! Join us - 5pm EST / 2pm PST collide.com/phil_heath #PhilHeath #MrOlympia #Collide
    Name:  Phil Heath-chasing-arnold.jpeg
Views: 370

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

Phil Heath with Sinbad:
    Had an amazing time watching @sinbadbad comedy show last night. No need for ab training because I along with @shurieeeee died laughing all night long lol. Thanks Sinbad for spending time with us after the show it was very enlightening to say the least. Oh and thanks for bringing me up on stage and shout me out as I enjoyed sharing your stage for a few minutes making jokes with fans.
    Name:  Phil Heath-Sinbad.jpeg
Views: 360

Here is a cool pic of Phil Heath standing with William Bonac. I am not sure exactly when this was. Soon we will get to see the 2017 Mr. Olympia posedown with Phil Heath against William Bonac! Don't count William the Conqueror out! He looks amazing this year!

Name:  william_bonac_phil_heath.jpeg
Views: 422

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Phil Heath just had major surgery!

From Twitter:
    During surgery the Doctor found that Phil had two huge hernias. One above his belly button that spread 2 inches wide on each side where his upper intestines were caught within the torn tissue and muscle and a lower abdominal hernia which was apart of his umbilical hernia that he was born with (which was repaired at age 2 and was done horribly wrong) this lower hernia was so bad that it tore from side to side, up and down causing Phil to have a 3 inch hole that was an inch deep and had 4 inches of his small intestines hanging over that hole. The doc was able to push his intestines 5 inches back down into his abdomen and tightened his abdomen together and closed the holes. Doc was shocked that phil was able to live this way. He explained that hernias are genetic and Phil was born with very little tissue covering his abdomen. Doc also explained that phil has been using only half of his abdominal muscles due to his hernia at birth. Phil has been an athlete all of his life and this hernia was a ticking time bomb. He explained that Phil was any day away from a life threatening intestinal strangulation. Doc said his belly button was more visible this year due to the fact that his small intestine was literally inside of it, pushing it forward right underneath the skin. He said out the 20 + thousand hernia repairs he's done.. this was one of the worst he's seen. ----------------------------------------- Phil accepts the hate that comes with being a Champion. The reality is... we live in a very troubled world! Phil and I have received so much vile and hateful Dms/ Comments & even death threats bc Phil won. There is no denying that Phil was incredible on stage...bringing one of his most hard and conditioned packages yet! I'm still in shock he was able to do this all while silently in pain and little did we know he was at such risk. ------------------------------------------ I would like to thank all of his true fans and those of you who love the sport of bodybuilding. The positive messages that we received did make Phil smile. He's 7x MrO but he's a human being first! To those of you who realized that... THANK YOU! ------------------------------------------

More on this coming soon guys..

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Phil Heath just had major surgery!

From Twitter:
    During surgery the Doctor found that Phil had two huge hernias. One above his belly button that spread 2 inches wide on each side where his upper intestines were caught within the torn tissue and muscle and a lower abdominal hernia which was apart of his umbilical hernia that he was born with (which was repaired at age 2 and was done horribly wrong) this lower hernia was so bad that it tore from side to side, up and down causing Phil to have a 3 inch hole that was an inch deep and had 4 inches of his small intestines hanging over that hole. The doc was able to push his intestines 5 inches back down into his abdomen and tightened his abdomen together and closed the holes. Doc was shocked that phil was able to live this way. He explained that hernias are genetic and Phil was born with very little tissue covering his abdomen. Doc also explained that phil has been using only half of his abdominal muscles due to his hernia at birth. Phil has been an athlete all of his life and this hernia was a ticking time bomb. He explained that Phil was any day away from a life threatening intestinal strangulation. Doc said his belly button was more visible this year due to the fact that his small intestine was literally inside of it, pushing it forward right underneath the skin. He said out the 20 + thousand hernia repairs he's done.. this was one of the worst he's seen. ----------------------------------------- Phil accepts the hate that comes with being a Champion. The reality is... we live in a very troubled world! Phil and I have received so much vile and hateful Dms/ Comments & even death threats bc Phil won. There is no denying that Phil was incredible on stage...bringing one of his most hard and conditioned packages yet! I'm still in shock he was able to do this all while silently in pain and little did we know he was at such risk. ------------------------------------------ I would like to thank all of his true fans and those of you who love the sport of bodybuilding. The positive messages that we received did make Phil smile. He's 7x MrO but he's a human being first! To those of you who realized that... THANK YOU! ------------------------------------------

More on this coming soon guys..
    Ouuuuch!!! Couldnt imagine the pain unless its anything like an appendix bursting...i know that pain.
    Hope he has a speedy and complete recovery#

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wish him a speedy recovery. Come on champ!

Phil Heath a few hours ago at Chances Restaurant with his babe..
    Name:  2017-Phil-Heath-Chances Resteraunt.png
Views: 364

Does this thing really work?
    Name:  2017Phil_Heath_compex.jpg
Views: 299
    I've been using my compex during my travels. I use the active recovery settings to rehab my muscle aches and pains during cardio and while I'm sitting on the plane. I don't get to train as long as I usually do when I'm home so with my compex I maximize my 45 min training sessions while Traveling and get an even better pump.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here is some great bodybuilding motivation and advice from 7 time Mr. Olympia Phil Heath!
    Time to remind yourself just how great you are. Mondays to some are negative, but in order to receive the many blessings life has for you one must simply demand positivity through ones actions. Enough with the talk, as we all have seen enough of that especially on social media without real actions to back them up. Let's WALK THE WALK PEOPLE! Do not think for one minute that just speaking things will be enough. YOU MUST OUTWORK YOURSELF BEYOND MEASURE TO EVEN BE WORTHY OF THOSE REWARDS! Oh and it's ok to fail because at least you are aiming at a target. Now refocus, take a few deep breaths. No I am serious take a few deep breaths, concentrate on your objectives and go after it without believing there's time for fatigue. Now that's how it's done! That's how you're going to go to bed knowing you have zero regrets. That's how when you wake up the next day you'll realize that you've got another day to exhibit excellence. It's time people! The world is filled with too much damn darkness. We were all born to SHINE!!!!! Choice is yours. Have a great week!
    Name:  2017_Phil_Heath_Bodybuilding_Motivation.png
Views: 395

Last edited by KaiGold; 11-06-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hey guys! I thought you would like this from Phil Heath!
    Name:  2017_Phil_Heath.png
Views: 234
    “Champions don’t show up to get everything they want; they show up to give everything they have.”
    Alexander den Heijer

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here is 7 time Olympia Phil Heath talking about the Classic Bodybuilding Division.

Phil Heath training camps now in China.. Phil is taking over the world!
    I'm excited to announce that I will be conducting my new Phil Heath Training Camps in China during December. I will be in different areas of China so be sure to view these images listed, join in and get some tips that I have used throughout my career in bodybuilding. I cannot wait to meet you all and look forward to helping everyone in attendance.
    Name:  Phil_Heath_2017_China_training.jpeg
Views: 254

Phil Heath on the cover of Flex back in 2005!
    Name:  2017_Phil_Heath_Flex Cover.jpeg
Views: 224
    Always appreciative to be on the cover of @flex_magazine. I can still remember my first cover back in June of 2005 and I still get excited to see it hit newstands. I will admit this issue has some very deep and genuine interviews which I am very proud of. True journalism at it's best (Thanks Greg M.) inside not just the articles about me, but also about the sport and the other athletes too. Shout out to @perbernalphoto for making these photoshoots so much fun, as it took us years to get together yet has been some of my best shoots out there.

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Got these from Phil Heath's instagram page today! That back is killer! That was around 8 years ago! Looks even better now!
    Name:  Phil_Heath.jpeg
Views: 269
    Saw this on @this_is_bodybuilding page which was just about 8 years ago so I had to repost. I haven't done a ton of photoshoots like these but that is about to change big time in 2018!!!!!!!! Since I'm nearing the end of my journey I've decided to do more photoshoots in the next few years to showcase my greatest physique yet. Let this picture remind you all that with hard work and never listening to naysayers about how you'll never grow a body part get your ass in the gym and get your damn muscles!!!!!

Flashback Friday - Phil Heath artwork
    Name:  Phil_Heath.jpeg
Views: 237
    When I received this bad ass Artwork done by @jasonskeldon 🙌🏽🔥 Thanks to my good friends John and Sharisse for the gift! Very thoughtful!
    Repost @jasonskeldon
    ・・・
    HARD WORK and DEDICATION ! Congrats

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Happy Birthday Phil Heath! 38 Years Old Today!
    Name:  Phil_Heath.jpg
Views: 180

Member bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Iron-Game's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looks hreat at 38.

PM ME FOR QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION

For orders and questions email us at: