Phil Heath Updates - Page 34
Your first visit?
Register

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Happy birthday mr o!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Phil Heath posted this yesterday(Throw Back Thursday):
    Name:  Phil-Heath-TBT.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  0

TBT to when I did a pre Olympia photoshoot with none other than @jmmanion at the NPC Headquarters. This was 3wks out from the 2013 Olympia. I'm thinking I should do more photoshoots in 2018 and possibly share more content through here and other outlets. What do you all think? Oh and by the way, caption this photo because I'm sure there's gonna be some good comments lol. Have a great Thursday and be careful running errands for Christmas as people tend to get distracted while driving.

Looks like when Phil Heath heard Kai Greene talk shit about him..

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

Merry Christmas from Phil Heath. Check out his Sandow Trophy!
    Name:  Phil-Heath-Merry-christmas.jpg
Views: 485
    I rarely show off the trophies but this one had to get some love. 50th anniversary Gold Olympia Sandow! Every Sandow has its own story and this one definitely had his as it was an incredible show. I'm journaling my journey for a book to be released later and I cannot wait to share it with you all. My life is currently at the point of pure reflection on how I became the Man I stand up to the world today. I encourage you all to physically write yes, pen to paper not just thumbs on a phone, illustrating your pure most genuine authentic thoughts and feelings unedited. I feel it being a great outlet as it's allowed me a lot of fun and also remembering the struggles and triumphs more deeply. As we go into Christmas, I hope for you all best wishes and prosperity whether you celebrate it or not. Continue to write down goals but also the story because we all have one. Merry Christmas and I'll holla after I get some food in and my Christmas sweater oh and watch Chevy Chase talk trash in national Lampoon's Christmas vacation lol.

Re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

It ain't other dammit lol. This meal has zero chance at survival lol. I lost a lot of weight after my surgery which wasn't what I wanted, but I needed a break from training and eating a lot. I have been able to spend quality time with my parents during the holidays here in Colorado as it's been 6 years since they've been hhere. my badass Fiance @__mrsheath__ did not disappoint in the slightest as these holiday meals have been f'n FIRE!!!!!! Time to enjoy this meal and sip on a lil "sumthin sumthin" and Chase these new puppies around the house lol. Hope everyone is having a great day and night wherever you are in the world today

Phil Heath Updates

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone knows what was the injury on phil was it the herniated disk? he says he has lost a lot weight

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 12-27-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    It ain't other dammit lol. This meal has zero chance at survival lol. I lost a lot of weight after my surgery which wasn't what I wanted, but I needed a break from training and eating a lot. I have been able to spend quality time with my parents during the holidays here in Colorado as it's been 6 years since they've been hhere. my badass Fiance @__mrsheath__ did not disappoint in the slightest as these holiday meals have been f'n FIRE!!!!!! Time to enjoy this meal and sip on a lil "sumthin sumthin" and Chase these new puppies around the house lol. Hope everyone is having a great day and night wherever you are in the world today

Phil Heath Updates

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone knows what was the injury on phil was it the herniated disk? he says he has lost a lot weight
    He had surgery back in September for 2 hernias shortly after the O.

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post

Phil Heath Updates

- - - Updated - - -

Damn TA didnt knew that, lets hope he fix the bloated stomach with that

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post

Phil Heath Updates

- - - Updated - - -

Damn TA didnt knew that, lets hope he fix the bloated stomach with that
    I wouldn't count on that! lol

re: Phil Heath Updates

Phil Heath wishing Hany Rambod a happy birthday over the weekend:
    Name:  Phil_Heath_Updates_Official_Thread-Hany_Rambod.png
Views: 456
Size:  989.2 KB

Happy Birthday weekend wishes to the best there is Hany Rambod. I know you're working your butt off exhibiting at the LA Fit Expo but wanted to wish you a very happy birthday weekend. We all know you're a great guy but I'm here to roast yo ass when I talk to you later for being an old man because that's what real friends do right lol. All the best, enjoy the weekend and be sure to not eat all of the gluten free desserts and pizzas. Oh and when you get back it's time to get to work because I am beyond ready to unleash hell on these weights. Thank you for being my REAL FCKIN FRIEND as they're truly hard to find!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ That meal looks good!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mr. Olympia Phil Heath on Legs!
    b3a52576d6554bf684b50561d254bbfe 178aa8ad3cf4ad205088ae9d3090bbd5e 1bb01d5ce1cafce91309cdfa82d87262b 115ebcfa598e37c542e3e73cdf8c2d241 11837a422fbccef58e2d1727733dfa7b0 1

Last edited by KaiGold; 01-29-2018 at 10:02 AM.

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Phil Heath Leg Workout
    2ee2bd61e6234c56b14c73977255cc02 1

Last edited by KaiGold; 01-29-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Phil Heath from Monday:
    A new week a new opportunity for greatness! Continue to be that best version of self by recognizing your weaknesses first and begin to polish those rough edges. It's going to take a ton of self accountability which at times is more uncomfortable than a 3hr leg day because it has nothing to do with your muscles but more to do with your mind and emotional stability. Learn to be a student of yourself and set small goals which lead to a massive positive result! I have administered this mindset and theories throughout my life and lemme tell ya, I have definitely failed and failed and failed even while succeeding on stage. Keep your eyes on the prize and never say quit. When you get uncomfortable mentally and emotionally that is great because it's a true opportunity for real GAINS! Happy Monday everyone have a great week and remember to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, "am I doing enough?" If the answer is no then welcome to the club my friends because it's time to get your ass up and get to work! Love y'all!
    Name:  2018_Phil_Heath.jpg
Views: 307

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

f7f88f9d8cde1737561a8dd25c0147c5 1

Phil and his wife

Phil Heath Updates

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    sick pic!

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

257cc7ade78bdf253835d34ca49b5733 1

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Phil and his wife

Phil Heath Updates

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    sick pic!
    The very sweet Jennie Laxon Heath! lol Nope.. To those days are long over!

He got a newer model I guess.. Sounds like he is really in love this time!
    From Phil: To say this woman is incredible is just an understatement. @ mrsheath you have been all that and more by exhibiting love and knowledge that I couldn't fathom even existed. Being with you has always been amazing, even through the trenches as you continue to provide me the comfort a man needs to truly be HIMSELF! I ain't perfect but at least being around you makes me much more whole as a man living in a crazy ass world. This life we live isn't always glamorous and you took upon this relationship without hesitation of the unknowns presenting itself. I will continue to learn more from you, love you and take precious time enjoying every moment with you. At this point in my careen living life is much more important as it's about planting new seeds, exploring together new horizons and watching our relationship flourish! For any man out there that loves their woman, it ain't about social media trust me but truly your actions FIRST as like my girl says, "people do what they want to do." Love on your woman but most importantly, be an active participant because if you say you love her she is beyond worth it! Have a great day everyone.

Last edited by KaiGold; 02-01-2018 at 10:01 PM.

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

673cf6971ca5d265819c182a548f145b 1
    Phil Heath with 7 Mr. Olympia wins!
    From Phil:
    Let's just say 7 was only the beginning!

So how many Olympias can he win? His days be numbered with Big Ramy coming for him!

Last edited by KaiGold; 02-06-2018 at 11:56 AM.

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is Phil Heath at his very first Arnold Classic.
    Name:  Phil_Heath_Arnold_Classic.jpg
Views: 321

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions