Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 289 to 306 of 452
  1. #289
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Age
    50
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
    34
    Posts
    3,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nusster View Post
    Haha, seriously, look's like he could snap her like a twig if he wanted to.
    I know some people that would not be so disappointed if Kai did snap her like a twig.

    Paris Hilton, born to the Hilton hotel empire and famous for nothing more than her name...


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 11-05-2015 at 11:21 PM.
    Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

    Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!


    Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

    If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

        

        
        Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors




  2. #290

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    More Kai Greene crazy antics!
    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread


    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread


    Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 11-10-2015 at 10:37 PM.
     


  3. #291

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Kai today...BUMP!!!

    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread
    He looks in great shape


     


  4. #292

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    ^She looks as big as one of his arm lol.
    Ahaha!


     


  5. #293
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    422
    Blog Entries
    47

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Kai is certainly getting himself out there quite a lot. One has to wonder how much of a competitive nature he has left, considering he seems to be doing just fine without it.


    Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com


  6. #294

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Kai showing an article on a barbados newspaper ft him

    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread


    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!


  7. #295
    Administrator
    tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    30
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,139

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    ^^ That's awesome!


    2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

    Winners:

    2011 - COACH
    2012 - Natzo
    2013 - Alex
    2014 - tkD

    2017 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2017 Mr Olympia!

    Find us on:
    Facebook

    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread




  8. #296

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Kai Greene today, 11, 6, 2015

    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread


    Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 11-10-2015 at 10:42 PM.
    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!


  9. #297

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Kai on the barbados newspaper again

    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread


    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!


  10. #298
    Administrator
    tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    30
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,139

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    So cool to see a bodybuilder in a newspaper. Really glad for him. Great ambassador for bodybuilding.


    2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

    Winners:

    2011 - COACH
    2012 - Natzo
    2013 - Alex
    2014 - tkD

    2017 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2017 Mr Olympia!

    Find us on:
    Facebook

    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread




  11. #299

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    I'm glad it wasn't that picture of his bloated gut.


     


  12. #300

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Kai Greene on the stage
    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread


    Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 11-10-2015 at 10:47 PM.
     


  13. #301
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    185

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    So cool to see a bodybuilder in a newspaper. Really glad for him. Great ambassador for bodybuilding.
    I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this. He may be a great athlete, but he's not a great ambassador, not after not competing in the most important event of the year and lying to his fans. People get defensive when it comes to this, but truth is he is a master of manipulation, some sort of Peter Baelish of the bodybuilding world.


     


  14. #302

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    So cool to see a bodybuilder in a newspaper. Really glad for him. Great ambassador for bodybuilding.
    I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this. He may be a great athlete, but he's not a great ambassador, not after not competing in the most important event of the year and lying to his fans. People get defensive when it comes to this, but truth is he is a master of manipulation, some sort of Peter Baelish of the bodybuilding world.

    Do we have concrete evidence that Kai lied or i that speculation? If you do have concrete evidence then please share, I want to read the article or watch the video. Not trying to argue, just curious.

    Thanks


     


  15. #303

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    I don't know if Kai lied about the Mr. Olympia but there were so many rumors going around about him bring kicked out of the competition. I know he was not kicked out. He just stupidly did not register.


     


  16. #304

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Today!


     


  17. #305

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Kay Greene...


     


  18. #306
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    185

    Re: Kai Greene (Updates) Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    So cool to see a bodybuilder in a newspaper. Really glad for him. Great ambassador for bodybuilding.
    I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this. He may be a great athlete, but he's not a great ambassador, not after not competing in the most important event of the year and lying to his fans. People get defensive when it comes to this, but truth is he is a master of manipulation, some sort of Peter Baelish of the bodybuilding world.

    Do we have concrete evidence that Kai lied or i that speculation? If you do have concrete evidence then please share, I want to read the article or watch the video. Not trying to argue, just curious.

    Thanks
    Well, first of all, he should have signed the Olympia contract in May. He asked for some more time and he was granted, but up until a point. None of the athletes have ever been given such advantages in the history of the contest.

    Of course I don't have a physical proof that Kai lied, but there are link that point directly to my statement. Would he have gone to Australia (new continent, new bacteria?!) 10 weeks before the biggest event of the year if he was going to compete? Yeah, he wasn't let to compete because he didn't sign the contract, but it wasn't a last minute news, that's for sure.

    Even if you are the best, you still have to respect the rules. Otherwise, you won't be let to prove that you are the best. And that's exactly what happened to Kai.


     




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.