Kai Greene Updates Official Thread - Page 24
Your first visit?
Register

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Here is what Kai said with that pic:
    When you start to track and monitor your progress, don't hold on too tightly to the things you didn't get to do as much as the thousands of things you were able to accomplish. And a lot of times you won't even realize the progress you have made after a certain time and will catch yourself troubleshooting & asking what if this had happened? What if I was able to do that? Become more alert of your actions, listen to the internal monologue, take notes, and work on becoming better everyday.
    Take your mind and body to the next level with me this summer, for all options/routines email Kai@officialkaigreene.com

Kai at 298 lbs

Kai Greene Updates from May 28, 2017:
    Don't mind the rather teenage selfie tanning room pic. Hah! In Season Shape, Check in update at 298lbs. When itís all said and done your own success comes down to setting up the proper foundation. What I mean is enabling yourself to be able to apply basic fundamentals over and over again each day. Getting up at certain time, doing certain things the vast majority of people won't do. Keeping your checklists, preparing your meals, going to do your cardio, walking through many disciplines and staying on top of them. Those are things that when you string them together you start to create a day of efficient actions. The more you string those days together the more likely it will be that you can set up your own success.
    Name:  Kai-Greene.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  0

Views: 355

Views: 249

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai said he is in season shape. For what?

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love Kai Greene but you gotta admit he is a little bit crazy.
Views: 264
    I'll leave it up to you guys for the caption. Hah!
    On another note, your boy Kai is taking a break in between takes, while I subconsciously think to myself "I don't think this chair or whatever it's called will hold me any much longer"... hah!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

More like a lot crazy.

Kai with the Great Khali

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What is that look on Kai's face?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai looks young there. When was that?

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    Kai looks young there. When was that?

Kai Greene
    Visualization is an essential tool for success and for life in general. In order to achieve something great you first have to be able to see yourself achieving that thing. More specifically the mind-muscle connection is the No. 1 factor in training. Feel your muscles working throughout your sets. Eventually, your mind and muscles will speak the same language and will communicate back and forth. That iso-tension lets you hit muscle fibers that your sets may miss and targets those muscle fibers in your next set.
    Find the time to pose during your sets, it should be part of your bodybuilding program for hitting those areas like the inner lats, rhomboids, and rear delts. Interested in learning what works best for you? For June 1 on 1 Online Coaching send an email to Kai@officialkaigreene.com
Views: 225

Kai Greene Bodybuilding Advice:
    You should always aim to reduce everything to its lowest common denominator to keep things very simple. A lot of times we make things more complicated than they need to be, and as a result we make it harder to hear the common sense and universal wisdom thatís always lurking and is often quite obvious. We tend to think, ďIt canít be that simple.Ē Itís got to be something more complex.í But thereís something to be said for just going out and doing the damn thing. When you come up through the ranks and go through the trenches you start articulating greater thoughts and ideas. Some people want to one-up the professional bodybuilders and say they know more about nutrition than the people onstage. Maybe they do. Iím not where I am because I know more about nutrition than everyone else on the planet. The top bodybuilders onstage are not there because they know more about training science and nutrition than the average person sitting in the audience. A lot of times the difference between the person onstage and the person in the audience is their overall use of the knowledge and discipline; they put in the work. Let's put in the work and watch the fruits of our labors blossom, get started today email below.
    Kai@officialkaigreene.com
    Name:  Kai-Greene-Crazy-Face.jpg
Views: 292

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It's a good strategy!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArmStrong's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai seriously could win the O if he had the balls to compete and keep trying.

Anoher sick pic

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum