Kai Greene Updates Official Thread - Page 26
Your first visit?
Register

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai always looks ready but for what, I don't know.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

I am not posting Kai Greene updates for 2017 in the Olympia thread: The 2017 Mr. Olympia is almost here!

There is pretty much a 0% chance that Kai Greene will compete against Phil Heath and others at this years Mr. Olympia. What do you think?

Here is Kai from September 3, 2017:
    Name:  Kai greene bicep 2017.jpg
Views: 1098
Size:  0
    For some reason I had a natural sense of what it should feel like as each respective muscle group contracted and stretched. I do my best to master movements like pull ups and chin-ups, consistently challenging myself to get closer and closer to feel the neurological connection, with everything aligned optimally to recruit the target area, and to achieve the exact feeling in the lats and smaller muscle groups of the upper back that I was after. Many years of dedication brought about the development you see now, which is why I donít know whether to laugh or shake my head in disarray when someone makes the comment, Oh, Kaiís back? That's all just genetics! Break past your genetic barrier and work along side of me for the month of SEPT, let's stay consistent and committed!

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

Kai Greene and The Rock, Dwayne Johnson:

Ever since I can remember it wasnít always about how many titles there were to win. If I were to say it was a result of one specific influence, I would be in a way oversimplifying it. We look at back on all those days that we were seeking knowledge along with the inevitably evolutionary process that transcended who and where we are today. To innovate and create in an industry of limitless possibilities is what we take great pride and honor in. Certainly things and settings change, but we're still evolving in both career and self mastery. What has been accomplished so far has been years of dreams and desires and we are forever grateful but there's still work to be done. It's a tremendous feeling when you can successfully say "I did that" without letting any outsider forces and opinions sway you. What's important is that we keep like minded people in our circle and concentrate on what is to be and what will come. Dwayne Johnson The Rock the out angling is very strong here hah! Respect Brother ✊🏾
    Name:  Kai Greene and The Rock.jpg
Views: 442

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Another Kai Greene Bodybuilding Quote:
    Realize that more things are going on behind the scenes and in training sessions than can be measured by time or weight being used. Long before any person can see the fruit of their labor blossom or see those pounds of muscle growth, there are processes that happen through repetition. From the first rep to the last step on stage there are sensory triggers and neurological pathways that are stimulated, and if youíre attuned enough, you can interpret that data and make good decisions thatíll further advance you toward your desired goal. Never give up on your dreams!
    Name:  Kai-Greene-quote.jpg
Views: 329

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Is Kai ever going to compete again?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

kay greene will come Back in ifbb in 2018!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...533901%2F&_rdr

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Is Kai ever going to compete again?
    yes bro he will compete in ifbb in 2018!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i don't believe it.

From Kai Greene a few hours ago:
    Name:  Kai Greene 2017.jpg
Views: 568

Motivation is embedded within, sometimes we see things in the outside world that refocus our thinking and help to fix our thoughts process on something that is important to us on some level but wasnít on the forefront of our thoughts. We have a stimulus on the outside and it jogs our memory. It causes us to rethink. It causes us to recognize and take notice of some things that are already inside us. And we recognize those things and say, ďThatís me! I identify with those things.Ē That power in you is you. I canít take any credit for that. Iím in my journey, and youíre in your journey. If you realize that youíre in the process of seeing your dream realized as a result of your thinking and your ability to work toward the manifestation of your goals, thoughts, and dreams, then I identify with you. Donít rush the journeyóit will come in time.

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I can't wait to see Kai compete again!

Once you become FEARLESS, life becomes LIMITLESS. Take on the day, establish dominance and go work for whatís yours! Always rocking Lords & Lions in and out the gym!
    Name:  Kai Greene Always rocking Lords & Lions in and out the gym!.jpg
Views: 394

Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    I can't wait to see Kai compete again!
    And fucking WIN for a change. Why should Kai be denied the Sandow?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If he does compete I doubt he will do me olympia.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ramy will kill Kai!

BUMP

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

More Kai Greene bodybuilding advice!
    You have to set a standard for yourself that's very high. You have to manage your thoughts at the right time to be allow yourself to be successful, at whatever you're trying to do. Realize your dreams and hold nothing back. Your own greatness will come from your ability to manage yourself at least well enough where you almost become compulsive at becoming this thing you're going after. You have the ability to take on the task. You have what it takes. You just have to believe.
    Create your own custom meal/workout programs along side of me, email - > Kai@officialkaigreene.com for all options and availability.
    Name:  2017_kai_Greene.jpg
Views: 288

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions