Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation underbody's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Some good bodybuilding advice from Kai Greene:
    Bodybuilding is an art form that embodies the mind and physical being. If you look at your body as a whole, there are areas that naturally look bigger or more muscular, and others that require more work. But they all need work. Every day, you should try to make improvements in the gym. Over time, concentrate on your strengths and weaknesses so the package you can present is the best and most complete possible. The key is be willing to push yourself to a different place from both a physical and mental standpoint. A place that requires sacrifice and allows the body to perform at a different level. Itís all a process and the stimulation from each and every rep that creates the musculature needed to grow as both a bodybuilder and as a man.
    Name:  Kai-Greene_Evolution.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  0

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here is a recent update or bodybuilding advice, what ever you you want to call it from Kai Greene! He is also pushing his Ryderwear stuff.

From Kai Greene:
    When we look back, it's hard to recall what it was that started this lifetime pursuit. I can still recall the times of doing push-ups in a facility, all the way until I was ready to take step foot on the gym floor. That particular turning stone was monumental, it created a destination that became the vehicle to channel my inner spirit. A place where I could let go...where you didn't matter... a place each time we entered we left believing in ourselves just a little bit more. Small steps, that over time made all the difference and kept us coming back for more. Feeling more alive and focused as the years roll by and want to thank the team @ryderwear for the creation of our signature series shoe line - Proof that if we plan and relentlessly execute our dreams the world becomes full of limitless possibilities.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-10-2018 at 09:34 AM.

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am a huge Kai Greene fan going back to the beginning but what the hell is he saying?

From Kai Greene:
    Our bodies are the physical manifestation of our thoughts. Our individual powers we harness aren't so much our physical strengths or outputs but more so found deep in within minds. Understand we are beings that are meant to keep evolving and where you are now and what you're capable of becoming can be forever progressing.

Last edited by KaiGold; 05-10-2018 at 01:33 PM.

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai Greene quotes from fb! Recent!

Name:  Kai_greene.jpg
Views: 95
    A lot of todayís generation may only mentally connect with the physique they see in the mirror over a bathroom sink, but if you consider yourself a bodybuilder and participate in local or national level competitions then this is an essential component for your success....What am I saying? When you get in tuned you can spark a command with everything being aligned optimally to recruit your target area, and be able to achieve the exact feeling in the lats and smaller muscle groups of the upper back. I command you to grow is no secret as we have spent many years of hard work and sacrifice for the development you see now, which is why I donít know whether to laugh or shake my head in wonder when someone makes a comment, ďKaiís back?Ē That's just genetics! #LetsWORK this Wednesday 👊🏾
    Name:  Kai_Greene2.jpg
Views: 93
    Iíve always believed that if you work dutifully, doing what you have to do to be your best, then there is no way that it will not be rewarded. You see we are trying to see our dreams realized and working towards that and not afraid to put everything into working toward that. For the people who view or read this, if it resonates well with you itís because thereís something inside of you that resonates well with it. If youíre identifying something that I think is just larger than us both, somewhere in there, whether consciously or unconsciously, you recognize the ability to achieve. Position yourself properly and go out there and take that first step.
    Name:  Kai_Greene3.jpg
    Before one can break through the horizon, a certain desire must take place through the individual. A certain spirit that expresses itself through action. One must be able to see the manifestation of an idea long before any encouragement or awards take place. Before I even knew exactly what it was for myself, I believed that there were things alive in the expression of my spirit that would come about. It begins with a decision and to reinforce that decision with action.
    Name:  Kai_Greene4.jpg
    Put your best foot forward and donít worry about anybody elseís opinion. Your job is to manage yourself to the best of your abilities. I believe we shape and create the life that we choose, you just have to think you can before you go out there and do it. We all have the tools to accomplish greatness, just trust your process.

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Posted by Kai Greene a few hours ago: Keep Dreaming. Keep Believing. Keep Pressing Forward...because your dreams are always going to be the most important to you than they will be to anybody else.
    Name:  Kai_Greene.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  43.5 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai Greene working on calves
Views: 56
Size:  89.1 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Happy birthday Kai Greene! Kai Greene is 42! He was born on July 12, 1975!
Views: 42
Size:  41.0 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai Greene has some amazing genetics! It's a shame he quit competing.
    Check out this comparison pic. I think the first one is around 20 years ago.
    Name:  Kai_greene.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  95.4 KBName:  KaiGreene.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  91.7 KB

Last edited by TalkAdmin; Yesterday at 11:57 AM.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

collapse Posting Permissions