• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rich Gaspari Come Back.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Dragon Slayer Speaks
Special Announcement

I want to thank John Balik of IronMan magazine for the great interview at the Muscle Beach Hall of Fame ceremony. I've known John for over 25 years now, talking to him brought back a lot of good memories.

Being back in Venice Beach after all these years, I was inspired to get back in shape. After returning home, I called John to see if IronMan would have any interest in shooting me for the cover.

My training is going great, I feel good and I knew if I had 6-8 weeks, I could diet down for a shoot. I still train with my athletes, they'll be the first to tell you I haven't lost a step. I feel like I have something to prove to myself –that at 40 something years old I can inspire others to do the same.

I sent John a couple of photos and the following day he confirmed IronMan's interest for a photoshoot with Mike Neveaux in July. I wanted to take it one step further, my marketing team put together a shoot in LA with Per Bernal at Gold's with Hidetada Yamagishi for Muscular Development.

I'm excited. I've been eating 6-7 meals a day, watching my body change has inspired me more and more each day. In July, Gaspari TV will be filming my transformation for an upcoming mini-series promoting the lifestyle.

Right now, I'm preparing to leave for the Flex Lewis Classic NPC Bodybuilding Championship this weekend in Cookeville, TN with featured guest poser Branch Warren and special guests Trish Warren and Ava Cowan.

The show will be followed by a seminar on Sunday from 11-2pm at Cookeville Fitness Center with proceeds to support breast cancer awareness. I want to thank John Balik and Steve Blechman to believing in me, I wont let you down.

I'll see you on the cover of the Olympia issue of IronMan magazine. Until then, train hard and never lose sight of your dreams. Who knows how far I will take this, featured guest poser Rich Gaspari? ... you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He used to be one of my fav. BBers but then I heard him put words in 'his' athletes mouth time and time again and also that very very sad video of him judging a show or I should say doing everything BUT judging the show!... sooooo not really as excited about him training again as I would have been a couple of years ago!
Besides he was one of the first pro athletes that showed the sign of "Plumboism" .... years before Plumbo did :hyper: ... I dont think he will be anything special now.... one thing though... I personally consider him to be the absolute best poser of all time... so maybe he could offer somthing to the current Pros in that regard!

Last edited: