• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rich Gaspari Bio and Updates

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rich Gaspari pose
Rich Gaspari is an American retired professional bodybuilder. He was inducted into the IFBB Hall of Fame in 2004. In 2001, Gaspari started his own supplement company, Gaspari Nutrition.

Gaspari grew up in Edison, New Jersey and would head to Rutgers University and sneak into the weight room as a teenager, to take advantage of the exercise equipment.

In 2011, Rich Gaspari was awarded with the Muscle Beach Hall of Fame Award. Gaspari was featured on the cover of the October, 2011 issue of Iron Man, 23 years after he last appeared on the cover of the magazine.

In 2013 Gaspari was presented with the Arnold Classic Lifetime Achievement Award.

Gaspari resides in Jackson Township, New Jersey.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Gaspari

Rich Gaspari Bodybuilding Competition history

1983 NPC Junior Nationals Overall Winner
1983 NPC Junior Nationals HeavyWeight, 1st
1983 NPC Nationals HeavyWeight, 5th
1984 NPC Nationals Light-HeavyWeight, 1st
1984 World IFBB Amateur Championships Light-HeavyWeight, 1st
1985 IFBB Night of Champions 2nd
1985 IFBB Mr. Olympia 3rd
1986 IFBB Los Angeles Pro Championships Winner
1986 IFBB Mr. Olympia 2nd
1986 IFBB World Pro Championships Winner
1987 IFBB Grand Prix France Winner
1987 IFBB Grand Prix Germany 2nd
1987 IFBB Grand Prix Germany (2) Winner
1987 IFBB Mr. Olympia 2nd
1988 IFBB Grand Prix England 2nd
1988 IFBB Grand Prix France Winner
1988 IFBB Grand Prix Germany Winner
1988 IFBB Grand Prix Greece 2nd
1988 IFBB Grand Prix Italy Winner
1988 IFBB Grand Prix Spain (2) 2nd
1988 IFBB Grand Prix Spain Winner
1988 IFBB Mr. Olympia 2nd
1989 IFBB Arnold Classic Winner
1989 IFBB Mr. Olympia 4th
1990 IFBB Mr. Olympia 5th
1991 IFBB Arnold Classic 7th
1991 IFBB Mr. Olympia 10th
1992 IFBB Arnold Classic 13th
1994 IFBB Chicago Pro Invitational 16th
1994 IFBB Niagara Falls Pro Invitational 15th
1994 IFBB Night of Champions - Did not place
1995 IFBB Canada Pro Cup 5th
1995 IFBB Night of Champions 12th
1996 IFBB Canada Pro Cup 11th
1996 IFBB Florida Pro Invitational 12th
1996 IFBB San Jose Pro Invitational 16th

Rich Gaspari Q&A: High Reps or Low Reps?

Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MINI-SERIES: Walking the Walk Series Intro

MINI-SERIES: Walking the Walk Series Intro
6034074917_cacd3d8fa7_z-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Been some time since we posted anything on Rich Gaspari! Here he is talking about winning Mr. Universe in 1984! Rich was only 20!

From Rich:
One of my most memorable moments in my bodybuilding career was winning the Mr. Universe at 20 years old.
in 1984. Back then there were ONLY 4 Pro cards given in the entire world in bodybuilding.
The 4 weight Classes Once a year were only given at the Amateur World Bodybuilding Championship Also Called the Mr. Universe. Winners of all the National Championship Around the world competed against each other to win this most coveted title to become an IFBB Pro! Here I am With Joe Weider and his brother Ben Weider who created the IFBB: Only a year later I competed in the Mr. Olympia and got 3rd on my first Try!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Congratulations to Rich Gaspari on his recent engagement to Dayna Maleton!

Rich Gaspari Proposed to a Famous Fitness Model
By Erryn Deane - November 16, 2018

It looks like Rich Gaspari met his true love. The 55-year old sportsman proposed to a beautiful fitness model Dayna Maleton.

Dayna shared the news on her Instagram, publishing a romantic photo of Rich and herself and supporting it with hashtags.

Rich Gaspari is one of the top bodybuilding sportsmen who won lots of professional contests including Mr. Olympia. Rich has been a devoted fan of the sport for all his life, starting professional training at the age of 15.

After finishing his career in professional bodybuilding, Rich got a medical license and started his own business. His brand called Gaspari Nutrition has quickly became recognized and won great awards. Now, when the main dream of Rich became true and he achieved amazing results in the sport, he decided to help other people to get better results in bodybuilding.

Dayna Maleton is a fitness model and IFBB Pro Bikini competitor. She was repeatedly sponsored by Gaspari Nutrition during her numerous competitions and took part in Gaspari products promotion.

Dayna and Rich have known each other for quite a long time, however, they have never revealed their true intention to create a strong and happy family.

The bright and romantic post of Dayna has become a special surprise for the sports fans. These two famous bodybuilding stars look amazing together and there’s a great chance that common interests and similar life philosophy will keep the sportsmen together for a long and happy time.

Source: https://jbhnews.com/rich-gaspari-proposed-famous-fitness-model/21338/

Attachments

• Rich_Gaspari.jpg
    Rich_Gaspari.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 433
M

maxpower

Rich gaspari recent update

One of my all time favourite bodybuilders. He does'nt look like 54...who agree with me?
Images 2
I am using the Muscle mecca bodybuilding app.

A

Andrijana15

Banned
Re: Rich gaspari recent update

I agree, he certainly doesn't look like he is 54.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From rich gaspari

One of my signature poses in competition was my hands on hips most muscular instead of the common crab most muscular. Being different on stage helps you stand out more in competitions. Find your signature poses and own it on stage!

FB IMG 1617472267341

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!