2011 NPC USA's
Your first visit?
Register

Thread: 2011 NPC USA's

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2011 NPC USA's

Although this seems to his best showing yet, sadly it looks like Steve Kuclo might have to wait a little longer yet to get his Pro card Juan IMHO looks better but we'll see

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Last edited by pakiman; 07-31-2011 at 12:03 AM.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: USA 2011

Whaattthaaa ... I cant upload the pics right !!!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

And he finally did it. I agree though, when I saw the first pics on stage I thought Juan had him in some poses, but glad he won it after all.

Steve Kuclo wins overall

July 30, 2011

FLEXONLINE.COM

Promoter Jon Lindsay's 2011 NPC USA Bodybuilding, Figure, Bikini and Men's & Women's Physique Championships, with 691 total competitors, was the single biggest contest in the history of the sport. By the end of the mega two-day event, twenty-four pro cards were awarded in front of the capacity crowd at Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall at UNLV.

In men's bodybuilding, super-heavy Steve Kuclo brought his best-ever condition, which, combined with his size, proved to be too much for the rest of the competition as he walked off with the coveted overall title. Super-heavy runner-up Juan Morel, up fifteen pounds from last year, shows great promise and should be a pro card favorite at the North Americans this September 2-3.

Heavyweight Jonathan DeLarosa added more mass to muscle his way to the top of his class to earn the second pro card and gave Kuclo a run for his money for the overall. Light-heavy Tamer "Razor" El Guindy and middleweight Luis Santa had the shape and condition to take their respective classes and earn the remaining two pro cards.

Overall titles went to Wendy Fortino in figure, Talla Terese in bikini, Robyn Mentgen in female bodybuilding and Deniz Duygulu in men's physique and Sheilahe Brown in women's physique. The physique divisions had a tremendous turnout with a high level of competition and will surely grow even bigger in the near-future.

2011 NPC USA's
    2011 NPC USA's
    2011 NPC USA's

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kuclo won but Juan has made awesome improvements and actually beats Steve from the back with less 20 pounds on his frame.

next card is for Juan.

DSC 8872 PFJKYKLKXC 1
    DSC 8875 HKAQVUMCSA 1
    DSC 8876 HUZHLVCYXU 1
    DSC 8878 TVBDAOKFXG 1

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

DSC 8881 EIFOLHSDHT 1
    DSC 8888 SZVHYBTYPJ 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kuclo was a little bit soft...

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Many congrats to Steve and very vey well done to Juan.
    Juan has a such a nice flow to his physique; his back double-bicep looked so much like Phil Heaths... only phil took a couple of years of his Pro career to get theire while Juan is already there!

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Juan is gonna be a beast although i dont think he will have the greatest seperation.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum