Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation BigBen's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Flex - Diet Log

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    I've been trying out different ingredients each time. This is the next one I plan to try.

-1/2 cup butter substitute (have to figure out what i'll use here, any recommendations?)
    It depends on if you cook these or not. If you cook them do not use my idea, if you do not cook them you might like to try it out.

I love this product. It has a great nutrition profile, it has been filtered of amines and thiols so their is no flavor in the oil, and it is cheap for the amount of fatty acids you get. Something like 1200mg of DHA per dollar. which is cheap for the quality of the product.

http://www.nordicnaturals.com/en/Pro...4/?ProdID=1418

The link is to the product as sold by the company who makes it. If you hunt around online I am sure you can find it cheaper bc i pay 24$ for it in stores, and we all know buying online is usually cheaper.

If you are going to cook them I ignore my idea bc unsaturated fatty acids are easily oxidized.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation SerbMarko's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Flex - Diet Log

Flex my man, im very impressed!! I know I never post here anymore but this thread deserves props, I love the fact that your sharing your diet with us and geez man, your absolutely ripped!! and here I always thought that you were a bigger dude??? how long have you been dieting? you were kinda chubby before weren't you bro? what cycles have you been running during this diet phase? thanks man

Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions