• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you think of our idea?

Blond Bomber

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys!

We are running a webdevelopment company and have been wanting to do something for the bodybuilding community for a long time. We finally started and have this idea for an website! I've talked to a lot of people who use either pen and paper or excel to record the workouts! We wanted to create a easy and smart way for hardcore bodybuilders to store all there data, as well as getting a motivational boost from it!

We would appreciate your opinions and feeback, since i'm under the impression that muscle mecca is tilted towards more hardcore users! We also want your suggestions for what you would like us to add to make the site better and more to your liking!

So here is our idea so far,
Check it out at: wm.ahlgrenwebdevelopment.com
Pour it on!

S

StivenWhineberg

Looks cool, price?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
The idea itself is good, but you have to find a way to make people stick to it. We all know we give up logging in our workouts at some point in time...

the program seems well done and motivative, maybe you guys could link the program to a forum or web site creating a community where everyone could share thier logs and learn from each other.. etc..

you know what I mean? turning the program more into an experience for everyone.

oh and your Chris Cook right? what a physique bro congrats.

Last edited:
S

StivenWhineberg

I googled for it and it seems there are a demo version of it here: workoutmanageronline.com
I haven't tried adding a workout but I like the look of it so far, might give it a try!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm old and hence a bit skeptical of most things I come accross... since August 2006 you have posted 34 times thats not even half a post per month!!!!
Now that you decied to grace us with another may be another half a post its basically a push for a website... and not even a website relevant to BBing but a webdevelopment website that in turn has created an App for which it has a separate website!!! If you only wanted us to get to the BBing related stuff then why didnt you just give us the relevant URL i.e. http://www.workoutmanageronline.com?
Anyways... IMHO nothing beats hand written logs... the ease of carrying around a piece of paper and pen you are sweating like a pig!!! Personally I have never done that even because it looks too nerdy to me... but if someone wants to use an online form for their workout... all the power to them!

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As more and more and more people are using iPhones and/or iPads to track their workouts you might want to make this thing an app. There are some very basic ones out there but do not really cater to bodybuilders. I made a spreadsheet for my workouts using the Numbers app but it is a bit cumbersome to fill out. If you made this an app I would most definitely try it.