Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread - Page 19
Your first visit?
Register

Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wolfy 3 wks Out Hams And Calves!

6135271457 ddfb96bd2e z 1

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-06-2018 at 06:31 AM.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Kefa still dresses like a bodybuilder in the 70's....

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by oldez View Post
    First, no. Second, so what. Even if you are tired that does not mean you should sacrifice exercies form. You should use less weight. That is why accidents happen and that is why Branch has had so many injuries. Third, both legs matter. He was not doing lunges with the trailing edge on a bench. Fourth. I agree with you. He is going to have the biggest and most ripped legs on stage. He has very good genetics for "cuts".

lunge 1
    Posting a picture of a random big dude lunging deep (I dont think even his knees are touching BTW!) on a short bench proves what? Jay's leading leg was at a fairly good angle and thats what really matters, at least more than a random dude lunging deep on a short bench! You are connecting dots that arent there and almost sound like you are you saying not going deep enough on lunges might lead to injury!

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

you should go as deep as you can on lunges, just like squats.

Does it make a difference when you're Jay Cutler. NO.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arrow Wolfy 3 wks Out Hams And Calves!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ the size/length of the lungs will dictate where your trailing leg is... whether its touching the ground or not... is completely irrelevant! Trailing leg is primarily there for support/balance ... Its not just Jay, watch that famous Ronnie lunging on the road video too... I know the names dont matter but because we are all so bloody unique and have different leverages because of the legnth of our limbs you cannot just accuse of anyone of doing "Lame Ass" excercise based on what you wrongly percieve to be correct... what if because of his leverages Jay only gets a real good pump in his tear-drop only with lunging the way he was and what if he goes "deeper" may be his hamstrings take the brunt of the load and he doesnt want that?

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

LOL @ still arguing about pro's form on training.

Last edited by tkD; 09-11-2011 at 01:10 AM.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    LOL @ still arguing about pro's from on training.
    x2222222222222222222222222

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation oldez's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    ^^ the size/length of the lungs will dictate where your trailing leg is... whether its touching the ground or not... is completely irrelevant! Trailing leg is primarily there for support/balance ... Its not just Jay, watch that famous Ronnie lunging on the road video too... I know the names dont matter but because we are all so bloody unique and have different leverages because of the legnth of our limbs you cannot just accuse of anyone of doing "Lame Ass" excercise based on what you wrongly percieve to be correct... what if because of his leverages Jay only gets a real good pump in his tear-drop only with lunging the way he was and what if he goes "deeper" may be his hamstrings take the brunt of the load and he doesnt want that?
    I just don't know how you can go deep enough with out our trailing leg going down with you. People are not that different. That is unless they are seriously deformed. There are a lot of myths in the bodybuilding community on exercises. Some say that when doing squats your thigh should not go beyond parallel and that your knee should not go beyond your toes and so forth. Doing squats that way is border line impossible and will make you prone to injuries. The knee joint is most stable at the ends of its range of motion (fully extended and fully flexed). When the knee joint is at 50% of it's range it is most unstable (most prone to injury). Changeing direction when knee is at it's most unstable position with weights is an accident waiting to happen. The lower portion of the tear drop muscle also known as vastus medialis obliquus and it is responsible for keeping the patella and patellar tendon in the correct position in the center of the knee. The only way to exercise the VMO is to use full range of motion on leg exercises. Unless you use full range of motion you don't exercise VMO which might lead to problems down the line.

Strongripology priest bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Jay Today!!

Quote Originally Posted by COACH View Post
    6134785019 b51e3b2f2b z 1
    Looking great, just a bit eighty-ish xDDDD

No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Lionheart's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

11o cutler hams rot 1

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-06-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

@ Oldez, if your stride is long, your trailing leg's knee doesnt haved to go so low. When your stride is short, your trailing leg drops almost to the ground. Jay's stride was long, That being said, his range of motion for the leading leg was almost if not parallel.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

really looking forward to this

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    11o cutler hams rot 1
    Thanks for the link Marko. Hope to see you more active here for the O.

oh and holy shiit at Jay's condition!

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-06-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Thanks for the link Marko. Hope to see you more active here for the O.
    oh and holy shiit at Jay's condition!
    ..Second That! ..Thanks brodaaa!!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arrow Jay Cutler 3 wks Out 2011 Olympia Training Hams!

My Fast Version!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

its mind boggling how from being known to be a not a vascular BBer he has litterally evolved to become one.... how is that even possible! I hope he nails it because from past we know when he flattens out he really flattens out so I really really hope everything goes well for him because Phil and Kai are look unreal!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Beau's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Really? Bc of his separation from the front you think they will be the best? Or bc of what? I think Phils legs are far more aesthetic and have better separation myself, but I can understand why you want to stand up for the bber that you idolize, that is normal. I did the same thing with kai. Ie: I sympathized with how Kai explained his experience lifting bc it was very similar to mine when I was lifting.
    Your serious???...you dont think cutler has some of if not the best legs on the Olympia stage?

Cutlers legs are always huge and lately hes been dialing them in Diced. Front to back.

I agree that guys like kai and Phil's legs may look better in some side shots but not front and back

sigpic70272 11

"Its better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven"

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions