Phoenix pro - pics vids and news! - Page 4
Your first visit?
Register

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arrow Alfonso Del Rio Finals!!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arrow Jeff Long Finals!!

Last edited by COACH; 08-27-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arrow Liberatore Finals!!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arrow Troy Finals!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Phoenix pro - pics vids and news!

Great show considering none of the top pros competing... Troy looks so awesome... his best showing ever IMO. I am very happy for Jeff too he finally looked something close to do justice to his talent.
    I think its the lighting of the show... just like that famous English Grand Pre, its been a fluke and the organizers got perfect lighting for a BBing show.... theres no way so many (as Dilated put it) B-list BBers look that great!!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ed Nun was not at his best, Troy was IMO... I would have been alright if either of these two won... I dont think Hide deserved the position he got a gift... I dont think he deserved to be in top 5 let alone 2nd!
    Anywas as good as the BBers did at prejuding the ehhem "reality" showed at the Finals when the lighting and stuff did not work for the adavantage of these guys!

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation oldez's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't think anyone was any good. Nobody was really ripped. Soft glutes and soft hams.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

From that lineup Troy really deserved the win, even though I thought Ed's gonna win easily here, but too bad he showed up softer than the previous show where he placed 2nd. I don't know how Hide got 2nd, but all in all is good for my top 6 predictions lol!

Alfonso has a huge 58" inch waist, and imo doesn't matter how much "mass" or "condition" you have, guys like him with huge waists that have a structure of a rugby player, or a strongman should not be rewarded, never. BBing should be about shape, small waists, proportions, v tapers, then mass+condition. Sucks to see physiques like his, or Paco's getting rewarded.

I'm glad to see Alvisi placing 9th though haha. Liberatore finally placed ahead of him, 8th. When the show is not sponsored by Gaspari he doesn't have the same "luck" haha.

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    From that lineup Troy really deserved the win, even though I thought Ed's gonna win easily here, but too bad he showed up softer than the previous show where he placed 2nd. I don't know how Hide got 2nd, but all in all is good for my top 6 predictions lol!

Alfonso has a huge 58" inch waist, and imo doesn't matter how much "mass" or "condition" you have, guys like him with huge waists that have a structure of a rugby player, or a strongman should not be rewarded, never. BBing should be about shape, small waists, proportions, v tapers, then mass+condition. Sucks to see physiques like his, or Paco's getting rewarded.

I'm glad to see Alvisi placing 9th though haha. Liberatore finally placed ahead of him, 8th. When the show is not sponsored by Gaspari he doesn't have the same "luck" haha.

I agree bro Spanish bodybuilders are disgusting. (not you msvf1)

YES! ALVISI got the place he deserves!

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

2yvjgh0 1

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great Light at the prejusdging, Troy totally deserved his spot and looked awesome.

Great work COACH , thank you so much bro.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I know the posing routines are not judged anymore, but after watching this vid, Hide deserved 2nd at least for his classic posing. Awesome.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

2011phoenix scorecard1 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arrow Finals Wrap-Up!! (Shawn Ray)

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I know the posing routines are not judged anymore, but after watching this vid, Hide deserved 2nd at least for his classic posing. Awesome.

Totally agree. What a great routine and physique to match to bad he wasn't shredded although he was better than 90% of the competitors this way.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FlexFan's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2011phoenix scorecard1 1
    Hmm...Yamagishi was first after prejudging...and I thought 2nd was a gift...

Arnold:"This must be an inspiration from Britney Spears...the haircut that you have...haha..."
    Victor:"I got it first!I got it first!"
    firmameccaso3

Member bodybuilding reputation pakman88's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Troy's lower body is just too weak to be winning shows, even though Ed was a bit off he still is much more impressive

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2yvjgh0 1
    ..Crazy pic!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,