Best wishes to Luke Wood from mecca * - Page 3
Your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Best wishes to Luke Wood from mecca *

It was still disrespectful all the drug talk.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ Whatever, but I found very interesting the info on drugs. We are not discussing "Luke Wood's deathly stack"... I don't care if we talk about IGF-1 here on in another thread... just calm down, no BB fan likes this tragedy...

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

drug abuse had possibly everything to do with Luke's death. Why not discuss it?

we are generally speaking about it, and yes it is a major part of the sport. We are not discussing Luke's stack.

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    drug abuse had possibly everything to do with Luke's death. Why not discuss it?

we are generally speaking about it, and yes it is a major part of the sport. We are not discussing Luke's stack.

^^this

and lol @ mightyqueer, how the fuk is talking about drugs disrespectful? no one laughed about his death so calm down. Stop being mad.

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Look at this post... quite interesting:

when really bulking up in the offseason, gh is injected in one big shot immediately post training and not split up throughout the day. furthermore, route of administration as well as dosage is staggered throughout the week. this is to mimick the pubertal release of gh which is pulsed and not steadily released in the same doses every day at regular intervals.

insulin is always used pre workout, timed accordingly so that training occurs during the peak. this particular bodybuilder whose cycle i posted prefers humalog but i know quite a few pros who like to use humulin r pre workout and train about 2 hours post sub q injection as the 30-60 minute onset allows them to get in one more carb meal prior to training rather than pounding dextrose as you enter the gym which is required with preworkout humalog.

testosterone and equipoise are the base year round, doses are lowered and sometimes eq is switched to deca when it is time to "cruise." When blasting, test and eq are raised while adding in other anabolics. NPP is usually switched with tren every 10-16 weeks, same with dianabol and anadrol.

the pro whose cycle this belongs to follows the "FST-7" training protocol of site enhancement so a large portion of the gear is injected into the muscle to be trained that day and mixed with a large volume of sterile oil. In combination with the massive pumps that training during an insulin peak (while consuming hundreds of grams of dextrose), the hope is for muscle fascia stretching.

IGF-1 DES is used in cycles, it is injected bilterally in the muscles trained that day.

Always wondered if I sould take simple carbs after or before working out. Gonna do more research on that.

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    ^^this

and lol @ mightyqueer, how the fuk is talking about drugs disrespectful? no one laughed about his death so calm down. Stop being mad.
    first you start talking about drug abuse in a post that is about Luke Wood after the guy has passed away then you call me "queer". Class act pal. Listen hear you keyboard warrior pull your immature head in. You just don't get it do you. A man has died. Leave the speculation to how or why he may have passed way out of this thread. You obviously have no heart or brain.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse View Post
    Leave the speculation to how or why he may have passed way out of this thread.
    This is exactly what you got wrong or what you want to deliberately ignore. Again: NOBODY is discussing Luke Wood's stack, first of all, we DON'T KNOW what gear did he use, amount, etc. NOBODY even asked for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    This is exactly what you got wrong or what you want to deliberately ignore. Again: NOBODY is discussing Luke Wood's stack, first of all, we DON'T KNOW what gear did he use, amount, etc. NOBODY even asked for that.
    Ok you may have not been talking about Luke Wood's "stack", but to post a drug stack in post about someone who has just passed away is simply wrong!!!
    Show some compassion and respect. I doubt you would even know what the two words mean.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This IS a discussion board MightyMouse. People are allowed to discuss whatever they want. You're basically saying every post has to be "RIP Luke Wood."

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation atomic strenght's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

RIP luke wood.come on guys kidney failure is not always related to drug abuse.its a disease it can happen to anyone.but i would say to mightymouse the death of luke is an occasion to discuss drug abuse in bodybuilding in order to avoid another death .maybe some young people think that pushing the drug use to the limit can make super champs of them.but a super champ is someone who is aware of his limits he knows how much is too much.stay healthy

Last edited by atomic strenght; 09-02-2011 at 03:10 PM.
    building up some muscle

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The use of Insecticide .. (DNP) are the common butt of most kidney failure!
    And other diuretics have the same goal!

An extreme protein diet can make a lot of damage too!
    But using thousands of things is difficult to refer any specific thing!
    Since the case of this young are more than 10 IFBB unequivocally!
    In these last 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    This IS a discussion board MightyMouse. People are allowed to discuss whatever they want. You're basically saying every post has to be "RIP Luke Wood."
    Bingo!!! You got it in one boy genius. That's exactly what i am saying. If you want to talk about drug use and stacks go right ahead i'll read everyone of them but do it in some other thread, there are plenty to choose from but not this one.

Last edited by mightymouse; 09-02-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Anabolicus's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Bingo!!! You got it in one boy genius. That's exactly what i am saying. If you want to talk about drug use and stacks go right ahead i'll read everyone of them but do it in some other thread, there are plenty to choose from but not this one.
    Stop whining, you're a grown ass man.

New MOTM October 2009
    My lifting videos

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

first you start talking about drug abuse in a post that is about Luke Wood after the guy has passed away then you call me "queer". Class act pal. Listen hear you keyboard warrior pull your immature head in. You just don't get it do you. A man has died. Leave the speculation to how or why he may have passed way out of this thread. You obviously have no heart or brain.
    This is the internet, "pal". Luke's health had a lot to do with drugs, esp since 2008 when Milos was preparing him for the Atlantic City Pro, and almost killed him with his drug regime. There are posts of Milos explaining some of what happend on getbig. Like it or not we're free to speak about this, and who knows maybe someone could learn a thing or two before doing something stupid.

It wasn't meant to be disrespectful to him in any way, so don't be so mad next time.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation HeavyWeight_86's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

RIP Luke

Mightymouse I understand your concern man but you have to understand that discussing Luke's habits in terms of gear and drugs or painkillers which are probably the main cause of his kidney failure is not to speculate but just to spread some knowledge on what can cause such terrible death, it's not speculation it's a matter of educate everyone on what to do and not do and where starts the limit between prepping yourself and self destruction

November New MOTM
    YOU WANT SOMETHIN'?GO AND GET IT.PERIOD

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He looked ****ing unreal when he was prepping for that show...

indexphpPHPSESSID46d2dd0e7bc303eaf3e731f 10attach243183image

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation HeavyWeight_86's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

During the AC Pro prep Luke happened to be assuming wrong-dosed T3 tablets, from ug source, Milos himself sayed it on a message board, causing him to shirnk in size and look terrible on stage. The source was a ug lab who made medicines designed for people with suicidal tendencies, this caused him to be overloaded with T3, to the point of needing periodical cheat meals with high calories to mantain any residual muscle size and fullness he still had, also DNP might be in the equation cause he was constantly sweating to the point he looked he came out of a swimming pool and having a extremely short breath, this one episode has probably a lot to do with his death also, cause overdosage of T3 and DNP not only damage kidneys but also cause serious disfunctions of many other organs and blood pressure issues

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

just stop arguing.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions